PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to introduce myself!

dobies4ever
11-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi, I am new to the boards:) I am owned by 2 male doberman pinschers, a 3 year old red one named Rustic and a 5 year old Blue one named Steele. Steele came from a breeder and Rustic came from petfinder.com:) I will be getting a cat soon too:D I can't wait to get to know you all.
~Aleya~

manda_moo87
11-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi! :D Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Amanda, I am owned by 7 rabbits (seen in my signature) and 2 cats. Ohhh... I love Dobermans, you'll have to post some pictures of your guys for us to see. My great-grandma used to own a black Doberman named "Dobie" he was such a loyal, sweet boy. That's great your getting a cat!

guineapiggie13
11-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi, you'll have fun here, talking to people about pets (my FAVOURITE subject) My first name is Rachel, so you can call me that if you'd like to. I"d like to get some pics, too!

dobies4ever
11-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Thanks you guys, I think this is going to be a great forum! Does anyone else here have a dobie? Oh and I don't know when I'll have pictures becasue my camera is broken and I don't have any pics on the computer.
~Aleya~

catnapper
11-19-2004, 05:34 PM
NoDobbie in my house, but I have a big 100 pound sweetheart of a mutt named Nicki. She shares the bed with 4 cats: Allen, Pouncer, Harry, and Abby. I also foster an occasional kitten or two (ok ok, Abby and Harry are two fosters that never left!)

Oh, my name is Kim. PT is a great place. WELCOME!

manda_moo87
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
LorraineO has a Dobie named Lucy. :)

molucass
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT!

My name is Cori, and I am owned by 3 dogs. Bandit (a pit bull/boston terrier mix), Bailee & Annie (dachshund/pug mixes).

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Welcome to PT! I am owned by a Rottweiler, a mini Dachshund and a Toller/Border Collie mix as you already know from earlier today:D I hope you enjoy it here!
How do you pronounce your name again?

dobies4ever
11-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango
How do you pronounce your name?

I can't really explain but it's like a-lee-a, like the singer person who passed away.

Toby's my baby
11-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Welcome to PT Aleya!
My name is Beth, and I am owned by 2 dogs (Maggie and Boo boo) 2 horses (Austin and Thumper) 3 cats (Mittens, Cassie, and C.P.) and 4 ducks (Romeo, Caesar, Willow, and Gizmo)

Hope your camera gets fixed soon, so we can see some pics of your pups!

chrissycat21
11-19-2004, 05:56 PM
Welcome to PT! I'm Chrissy and I am owned by a bichon/maltese cross Snowy and a Teddy Bear guinea pig named Taffy (see siggy) I'm also owned by a Betta fish Not Sushi and a new cockatiel named Buttons.

Can't wait to see pics or your babies!

RedHedd
11-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Welcome to PT! I'm Georgia, owned by two kitties: Mishi the insane big orange Maine Coon and itty-bitty-pretty-kitty Mitzi the oh-so-round calico cutie.

Miranda_Rae
11-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by dobies4ever
Thanks you guys, I think this is going to be a great forum! Does anyone else here have a dobie? Oh and I don't know when I'll have pictures becasue my camera is broken and I don't have any pics on the computer.
~Aleya~

Well get cracking at it girly! :p Anyway, Welcome to PT!! It is a great site. I am sure you will love it here. :) There are a few people that own dobies here, such as Bnormal, but he hasn't posted forever, and then there is Shutterbug0303, and I am sure there are more, but I can't think of them. :o So again a big warm welcome! :D

Oh yeah, I have one dog (my very first dog) a German Shorthaired Pointer whose name is Heidi and she will be 2 years old in December. I do agility, obedience and conformation with her. I haven't done any agility or obedience competitions but I want to start soon. :)

luckies4me
11-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D I love dobies! I would love to see pictures if you have any. We all love pictures here and never get tired of them!

My name is Cass and I am owned by the following:

1 Western Diamondback Rattlesnake, 1 Aussie/Lab mix puppy named Freckles, 5 cats (soon to be more I hope!), 2 goldfish, 2 hedgehogs, 1 dwarf hamster, 1 degu, 1 gecko and one tortoise. :)

RICHARD
11-19-2004, 07:01 PM
You are getting sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy.....sleeep, sleeeeeeeeep..........

Repeat after us.....

There are no other pet sites on the web.

You will not look at any other pet sites on the web.

Pet Talk is the place to be.

Pet Talk is the best pet site on the web.

When we snap our fingers you will awaken and have no memory of this conversation..........You will spend all your time posting on this site.........

1.......2.......3......... *snap*

:D

shutterbug0303
11-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Welcome again! :D hehe Glad you found us here on PT! Can't wait for your camera to be repaired!!! I love dobies! They were my first breed :D As for my gang....Venus (my dobie-baby), Chloe (my sweet girl - Papillon/Sheltie mix) and Sahara (our Great Dane baby) :) keep us real busy! My house is crowded, but wonderful with all of our furkids!

guineapiglover4life
11-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Aleya! I am owned by a guinea pig, a cat, two dogs, a gerbil, and a betta. You are going to have a great time here, and I look foward to seeing some pictures of your furbabies! My name is Lexie, by the way. :)

Cookiebaker
11-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! :) I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Karen
11-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Karen, one of the moderators. My pet is Miss Hoppy, the little brown bunny that you see as my avatar.

chocolatepuppy
11-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Hi! welcome to Pet Talk! I have two dogs and two cats. See ya around! :)

GraciesMommy
11-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Welcome to PT...its a great group of people!

DogLover9501
11-20-2004, 01:09 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I don't own a Dobie either, but I *love* them!! When I was researching for a dog I would like, my two final choices was a Dobie or a Boxer :)

I'm Robyn and I'm owned by 3 dogs--Jasper a Boxer, Piddle a Shih-tzu and Wiggles a shih-tzu mix, and 2 cats--Tigger a mixed Orangie and Emma a Maine Coon mix, you can see them all in my signature below!

Welcome again!

ChrisH
11-20-2004, 08:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

I love Dobies, I don't have one now but I was owned by one years ago, my soulboy Max.

sammy101
11-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi!welcome to Pet Talk! Im owned by 2 furbabies,hopefully to be 3 soon!:D

Kodie-16 months old,Lab/bloodhound/rottweiler/???? mix
Bear-19...black cat!

I love Dobies,i think that they are one of the most beautiful breeds,i hope to see some pictures of yours soon!;) :)

Tonya
11-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Welcome to PT! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Dobies are one of my favorite breeds. You can see my pets in my sig.

Tina
11-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!!!!!:D

lovemyshiba
11-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Welcome!!!
I'm sure you will love it here!!
I think we have a few dobies here at Pet Talk, I'm sure you will "meet" them soon:)
I don't have a dobie, but I am owned by a shiba inu named Kito, a beagle mix named Abbey, a lab mix named Riley and a rottie named Jada:)

Can't wait to see pictures!!

Chica
11-20-2004, 12:07 PM
HELLO.
I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU! I AM OWNED BY A SWEET CHIHUAHUA, CHICA!:) I LIKE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ON PT. I AM SORT OF NEW TO. ;) WELCOME TO PT.;)

dobies4ever
11-20-2004, 12:18 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone:D All of you seem to be a great bunch of people:)

cubby31682
11-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Hello, my name is Katie. Right now I have one cat of which you can see in my sig. My husband and I will be adopting a doberman next month. We can't wait. Welcome to pet talk.

slleipnir
11-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Welcome! I have 2 dogs (Zeke - GSD mix..possibly dobe or lab...or something lol and Josie a black lab (sig)) also a kitty.

tatsxxx11
11-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Aleya, Rustic and Steele! I'm Sandra and I share my life with 2 pups, Star a yellow Lab and Cody a Husky/Shep...2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie! I look forward to meeting you all, including the new kitty!:)

LorraineO
11-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Helloo... A fellow dobie lady!!!!!! Woohooooo... I am sorry not to have replied earlier,,,, its the weekend,, I dont get on much !!! Welcome to PT!! Pics of your babies soon I hope???????