PDA

View Full Version : Sasha's hiding and we can't find her :(

jazzzytina
11-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Sasha's obviously having a rough go. She's now hiding in the basement and I went home at lunch and couldn't find her. I can see where she peed on her new bed (again), but not in the litter box we left upstairs for her. I hope this hasn't changed her personality for good :confused:

Palomino21
11-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Have you just moved? Just wondering. Has there been any new changes lately? Your cat may just be adjusting.

Annie

jazzcat
11-19-2004, 06:11 PM
:( :(

Poor Sasha. I've never heard of a cat being this disturbed by being spayed. I certainly hope it doesn't happen to Rumor when she has hers done in Jan.:(

Have you called your vet and inquired if this is normal. Maybe something odd is going on and she needs to be checked. Poor girl, I hope she's back to her normal self soon. Please keep us posted.

Palomino21
11-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh, she was just spayed. I haven't heard of a cat acting like after being spayed though. Maybe she is still in a little pain or discomfort.

Annie

Grace
11-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Maybe you need to set her up in a room of her own; just her and a comfy bed, litter pan and food. She may need time to heal.

And calling the Vet sounds like a good idea, also.

rg_girlca
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Poor Sasha.

Prayers on the way that all is well with her.

Please keep us updated.

catmandu
11-20-2004, 08:44 AM
She is a little ticked,at you,and knows that if she hides,you will search,for her,and feel badly,which,of course,is what she wants!