PDA

View Full Version : Cat For Sale

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 09:48 AM
Okay, anyone want a DSH black and gray tabby? (Sometimes) Answers to the name of Kirin.

Here is a picture of Kirin sleeping last night. That's right, sleeping.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cf39b3127cceaaea031e90f70000001610

Do I bother little Kirin when his eyes are closed and he's obviously far, far away in dreamland? Of course not! That would be mean. Right?

Kirin does not give me the same treatment. He likes to wake his mommy up anywhere from 4:30am - 6:30am, rain or shine, weekday or weekend, for his own personal feeding and cuddling pleasure. He jumps on the bed, purring very loudly, crawls all over my body and head and then rubs his (cold, wet) nose and whiskers on my face.

Wednesday morning, I woke up at 4am and knew he'd be bugging me shortly so I burrowed under the covers, leaving a tiny hole for me to breathe, but my entire head was completely covered. I figured I'd won, but no. Instead of a cold, wet nose and whiskers waking me up, the little brat FOUND my breathing hole and stuck his paw under the covers so I woke up to little claws all over my face.

Kirin has turned mommy from this, a happy smiling mommy:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4ce00b3127ccea9424f2f69da0000001610

... to this - a tired, stressed, short-tempered mommy:
http://www.global-air.com/global/graphics/mad%20wife_sm.jpg

Ever since Fox-Gal told me about terramycin to help me get rid of his URI, Kirin has been a TASMANIAN DEVIL!!! When he's not sleeping, he's eating, and if he's not eating, he's beating the snot out of poor Sushi.

So, anyone want him? Tasmanian devil cat for sale! Cheap! No returns!

;) :p :)

ZzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzZZzzzzzz...

cruisetime
11-19-2004, 09:53 AM
It is so good to hear I'm not the only one with a little devil!!! :) :) Misery does sooooo LOVE company!!! :) I loved your stressed out picture - has me laughing!!! It is great!!!

What that really adorable kitty is naughty???? hahaha

Debbie

catlover4ever
11-19-2004, 10:09 AM
I am sitting here at work laughing my A#$ off. While I am not going through the Tasmanian Devil thing I can honestly relate to what you are going through. It does get better in a few years. ;)

catmandu
11-19-2004, 10:12 AM
You,would feel so guilty,as I once rehomed one,of the Strays,instaed of taking her,in myself,and was feeking badly,when I found that they let her out,and she was killed by a Car.And we know.that Cats mature,and you would never sell,your little Devil.

NKBurlington
11-19-2004, 10:14 AM
OMG! I too am sitting here at working laughing at my computer.

Too funny.

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 10:40 AM
I wasn't serious about rehoming him, catmandu. I am just very tired and thought it made for a funny thread.

Jods
11-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Is that really you in that last pic!! :eek: LOL too funny...

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jods
Is that really you in that last pic!! :eek: LOL too funny... Nope. :) Just some picture I found when I image googled "angry woman". :)

kimlovescats
11-19-2004, 10:57 AM
LOL!!! It must be the season for nawty kitties!!!:eek:

Jods
11-19-2004, 11:03 AM
I know I was kidding LOL:p

RICHARD
11-19-2004, 11:42 AM
I bid 7,000,000 dollars......

;)

sirrahbed
11-19-2004, 11:49 AM
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/biglaugh.gif Thanks for the good laugh! I really thought that pictures was you!! It's a good match.http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/biglaugh.gif

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I bid 7,000,000 dollars......

;) He's all yours!!!

:D

RICHARD
11-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
He's all yours!!!

:D

I had to bid high so no one else would beat me.....

Let's see seven million Kwacha from Zambia is 1,467.01 US dollars.........

I think I'm in trouble.....:eek:

jazzcat
11-19-2004, 01:09 PM
LOL!!!!:D

How old are they now? I think they are a little older than R&R and I'm wondering how much longer I have until they turn into full time Tasmanian Devils.

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 01:18 PM
I'm guessing somewhere close to 4 months, give or take a week or two. The foster guestimated them at 12 weeks when I got them a month ago.

rg_girlca
11-19-2004, 09:30 PM
LOL That was really funny. :)

I have my own little Tasmanian Devil by the name of Poppy. (4 1/2 months old)
He runs around here like a chicken without its head on, squeaking his fool head off. Then he'll stand in the hallway meowing and meowing, just begging for someone to come and play with him. I have no problem when this happens at a decent hour, but when it happens around 2 or 3 in the a.m., that poses a problem.

Hey, maybe we can sell them as a pair?;)

AbbyMom
11-20-2004, 10:39 AM
Your post reminds me of the adoption application for when we adopted our current cuties.

Question: What do you do when your cat keeps you up at night?

Our answer: Sleep at the office.

(They didn't realy think it was funny, but we did get the cats)

Samantha Puppy
11-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
LOL That was really funny. :)

I have my own little Tasmanian Devil by the name of Poppy. (4 1/2 months old)
He runs around here like a chicken without its head on, squeaking his fool head off. Then he'll stand in the hallway meowing and meowing, just begging for someone to come and play with him. I have no problem when this happens at a decent hour, but when it happens around 2 or 3 in the a.m., that poses a problem.

Hey, maybe we can sell them as a pair?;) Sure, I'll split the profits 90-10. ;)