PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love a case of the nawtees!

Lacey
11-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Woo! Both of mine were having a bit of a nawtee spell last night! And it was all food related! It started with me curled up on the couch, snacking on some chips and dip. I'm just happily scooping dip onto a chip and then in mid-scoop a little orange paw comes flying out of nowhere and smacks the container of dip, knocking it to the floor! :eek: :eek: When I picked up the container, there was a nice big blob of dip on the carpet, but Mowgli was at least sorry enough for making such a mess that he was willing to clean it up. He made a very good vacuum. :D

And then a little while later, I'm just sitting around, minding my own business and I hear noises in the kitchen. I go investigate and there's Zelda on the kitchen sink, and Mowgli's on the floor chowing down on a bit of steak fat that had been sitting on a plate in the sink. Mowg's spreading his nawtee-ness to Zelda, making her get up on the counters to get him food! :eek: :rolleyes:

I love my brats! :D :D :D

sirrahbed
11-19-2004, 09:28 AM
That was VERY sweet of naw-tee Mowgli to clean up his mess:D
So, he used the lightening paw trick, eh?? We have some of those here too. Zelda sounds like a quick study as well!!
Someone has to love those adorable brats!!:D

dukedogsmom
11-19-2004, 09:29 AM
They sound like they're in cahoots with each other. I laughed picturing that dip go flying. Cats are definately some crazy characters.

cruisetime
11-19-2004, 09:32 AM
After the fact - it really is funny!! :) Actually I thought it was funny all the time but then Meka became a brat! :) :) I have to admire how smart they are! Debbie

Tonya
11-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Awww, you can't help but laugh when they're nawtee!

Lacey
11-19-2004, 09:47 AM
Laughing "after the fact"? I was cracking up during the fact! :D It was just too funny, especially once all the dip was lapped up and Mowg was standing there licking the carpet.

catmandu
11-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Mowgli,was just reminding you,to share,and The Found Cats,say,that everything,in the sink,is Open Season,for them,they have scavenging rights.

Cinder & Smoke
11-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

So, he used the lightening paw trick, eh??

Boots, da Kat, has a *thing* for French Unyin Dip! :rolleyes:

The combo of popping the Dip lid and rattling the Fretos bag brings
him on a dead run.

"We" normally *munch* in the Kliner Chair -
He sits on the arm and "times" his Paw Swats for when I'm busy
watching the TV and not HIM!

Too slow moving a *dipped chip* to the mouth -
and *SWAT* :eek: goes the Lightning Paw!

It gets REALLY *messy* when he *dips* - up to his WRIST :eek: -
directly INTO :mad: the dip tub!
Be OK if he just pulled it out and started *lickin* -
but the success of that maneuver seems to startle him and he almost
always pulls the paw out and :p *SHAKES* it!

Dawgs like that! Dip flies EVERYwhere and everyone gets a taste!

:D

kimlovescats
11-19-2004, 10:45 AM
I agree, that is pretty funny ... of course, it was YOUR dip .. not mine!!!:eek: :D