PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want Mouser? :-)

K & L
11-19-2004, 07:54 AM
Mouser was full of it last night! He was running from one end of the house to the other. Then Kevin sat down to eat dinner and Mouser jumped up and took a bite out of his hamburger. It happened so fast Kevin couldn’t even stop him. Then we climbed into bed and he’s going under the covers and on top of the covers grabbing our feet. About 2:00 a.m. we’re hearing this noise and he had ripped the bottom of the box spring and was up inside of that. He would then go up between the headboard and whack at our heads. I barely got any sleep last night before the alarm went off at 4:00 a.m.! He is quite the pistol!

cruisetime
11-19-2004, 08:32 AM
OK - so my Meka is normal then!!!! hahahahaha It IS really funny when you tell it but from personal experience it isn't so funny when you are dead tired the next day. Unfortunately for Meka our sleep won out after about 2 weeks and we now close our door to the bedroom. BUT she has fugured out how to open the door in our house as we have the flat handles you push down on so she jumps up and opens the door so we now LOCK OUR BEDROOM DOOR! hahahahaha Someone had told me on another post to give her a time out in a room but she can get out whenever she wants! :) :) I loved the part about going in the boxspring and hitting your heads!!! I got to go tell hubby! :) Debbie

Barbara
11-19-2004, 09:02 AM
I want Mouser:D

I know how it is to have nawteekitties and they grow too fast out of that :)

(Ok, if you have an Aby, then it can happen that an 8 year old guy darts through the room attacking invisible enemies in every other corner:D )

I had to laugh loud here in the office when imagining Mouser stealing the burger. I am sure he got some kisses anyway:)

Jods
11-19-2004, 09:08 AM
I DO I DO!!! ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! He's such a cutie!! I think we nned some picks of this lil guy as well!! ;)

catlover4ever
11-19-2004, 09:20 AM
Lisa....that's exactly why my boxspring does not have the fabric under it any more. When Tigger was a kitten that's all she and her brother used to do every night.....needless to say it's gone now. ;)

Lacey
11-19-2004, 09:26 AM
I'll take him! I'll- No, wait... Cat limit! :p

dukedogsmom
11-19-2004, 09:32 AM
How funny! Sounds like he makes a good hamburger theif. And the thing with the boxsprings really had me laughing. I'm sure you're laughing now, right?

trinity
11-19-2004, 10:00 AM
We had to put duct tape on the bottom of our box spring.....works wonders. But then it just gives them reason to find something else to get into .....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
11-19-2004, 10:05 AM
LOL! We haven't had lining on our box springs in years!!! :D :D

catmandu
11-19-2004, 10:07 AM
Pouncer,when I rescued her,has a wild side too,as she used to dive,and attack my toes,andshe would climb the drapes,and was a thousand mile an hour Kitten,and I was eager,for her,to grow up,but then as she matured.I wished that she was a little wild ,sometimes,and I think,that you will find that with Mighty Mouser.

Catsnclay
11-19-2004, 01:20 PM
:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: ....like you & Kevin would really give him up! :rolleyes: :D :D

NoahsMommy
11-19-2004, 01:40 PM
I'll take him...it'd give Basie a taste of his own medicine...another one of him! ;)

jenluckenbach
11-19-2004, 01:50 PM
ROTFLOL at Mouser! Kittens sure know how to liven up a place! :eek: :D:D:D

Vio&Juni
11-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh, that is the best part about having a young cat like Mouser!

Why is your alarm set at 4 a.m.?

K & L
11-20-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm up at 4:00 a.m. since I have to be to work at 6:30 a.m. This gives me enought time to take care of all the cats and get myself ready!

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Could you imagine my house with Rosco and Mouser?! Hubby and I never would get anything to eat!!!;) :D I'd take him in a minute though!:p

My alarm is set for 4:30am and it sucks to have to get up that early!