PDA

View Full Version : Response to petlover4ever's thread

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 09:15 PM
I know the majority of you aren't going to believe me but I did NOT play truth and dare with petslover4ever. We sent eachother some rude pm's and I guess she was just mad at me.

I know that I'm no longer welcome here so I will leave. I just wanted everyone to know.

BCBlondie
11-18-2004, 09:27 PM
What truth or dare thing? :confused: No one said you're not welcome here! :( Don't leave!

Jods
11-18-2004, 09:37 PM
why would you leave? if I were you I'd just ignore what they say... Your just pleasing them by getting upset...:(

CathyBogart
11-18-2004, 09:44 PM
But...SHE'S the one I don't like...I don't know what happened, but I don't think anyone would mind if you wanted to delete this and forget about it. :)

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:05 PM
Jods- Didn't you read the thread? Here it is if you didn'tHere (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64248)

Im not welcome here, you have no idea how many pms I've recieved telling me to get off.

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Not to start anymore than what's already going on, but you are the one who stated many times that you were going to leave Pet Talk anyways, and that you were sick of PT, disliked PT, so why does it matter?:confused:

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
What truth or dare thing? :confused: No one said you're not welcome here! :( Don't leave!

MANY people said I wasn't welcome.

micki76
11-18-2004, 10:11 PM
Bye!

Tonya
11-18-2004, 10:11 PM
My gawd! Drop all this already. Talking about it is just making it worse. Don't worry about what people think. You'll prove yourself in time.

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Not to start anymore than what's already going on, but you are the one who stated many times that you were going to leave Pet Talk anyways, and that you were sick of PT, disliked PT, so why does it matter?:confused:

Oh really, and where did i state I was sick of PT and i disliked it?

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:15 PM
-sigh- if you want to leave pettalk, leave. if you dont, dont. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by dogs_4_me
Oh really, and where did i state I was sick of PT and i disliked it?

In your journal, before you deleted all of your previous entrys.

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:16 PM
why do I feel this is going to turn in to a continue of petlover4ever's thread? :rolleyes:

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:19 PM

No, I said that I was leaving. I never said I didn't like it and I was sick of it.

Why are you reading my LJ anyway?

micki76
11-18-2004, 10:20 PM

I read the same thing Kay.

Yes, you did say you were sick of PT and that you were leaving. :rolleyes:

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by micki76
I read the same think Kay.

Yes, you did say you were sick of PT and that you were leaving. :rolleyes:

I have the same posts in my other LJ, I said I was leaving PT.

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:22 PM
why didnt u leave then? :confused:
I've noticed that LOTS of people say theyre leaving pt, then the next day theyre browsing again. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:22 PM
No, I said that I was leaving. I never said I didn't like it and I was sick of it.

Why are you reading my LJ anyway?

I remember what I read, but whatever you want to say.

I read your journal because someone linked me to it, and it is an ONLINE journal so I am capable of reading it if I wish to.

Like I said, I don't wish to start anything more on Pet Talk, but I just don't see why it matters if people want you to leave or not when you've already planned to do so.

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:24 PM

I read your journal because someone linked me to it, and it is an ONLINE journal so I am capable of reading it if I wish to.

Like I said, I don't wish to start anything more on Pet Talk, but I just don't see why it matters if people want you to leave or not when you've already planned to do so.

Im aware its an online journal, but why take the time to read it! You don't like me and I don't like you, just stay away!

micki76
11-18-2004, 10:25 PM
I have the same posts in my other LJ, I said I was leaving PT.

Sure.

I've noticed that you delete entries coming and going. Hard to keep your story straight when you do that, huh?

And just why did you add me to your friends list? As far as I know, we've been anything but friends.

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:25 PM
:eek:

dogs_4_me
11-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Sure.

I've noticed that you delete entries coming and going. Hard to keep your story straight when you do that, huh?

And just why did you add me to your friends list? As far as I know, we've been anything but friends.

UMMM your not on my friends list..

I deleted all of my entries......

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:28 PM
DFTT....

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:36 PM
ha, I see Kay on there too i think :rolleyes: (ohok) :p

leslie
11-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Well my goodness! I never heard of a journel that everyone could read! to me, a journel is personal! We write in it and hide it! if their is a journel on line, it's not a real journel, it's play acting, one can write anything they want, be anyone they want, delete anything they want for the "audience". THAT is not a journel, that's a chat line! If I am not understanding something here please explain, but a journel posted to the public? That is not a journel!

popcornbird
11-18-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by leslie
Well my goodness! I never heard of a journel that everyone could read! to me, a journel is personal! We write in it and hide it! if their is a journel on line, it's not a real journel, it's play acting, one can write anything they want, be anyone they want, delete anything they want for the "audience". THAT is not a journel, that's a chat line! If I am not understanding something here please explain, but a journel posted to the public? That is not a journel!

You can post private entries on the Live Journals that ONLY you can read, but it seems most PT'ers have it to vent/talk about PT stuff and have other PT'ers read it, off-PT...or to tell their PT friends about stuff going on in their lives off-PT.. That's what it seems like anyway. I just have one for the heck of it........It doesn't mean anything to me and I almost never post in it. No way do I see it as a 'journal' though. No one keeps their entries totally private. :p

Samantha Puppy
11-19-2004, 07:53 AM
I can be the third voucher for this. You did say that you were "tired of PT" and wanted to leave.

I read your journal because the immaturity surrounding this entire "issue" made me laugh.

dukedogsmom
11-19-2004, 09:27 AM
Quit feeding the trolls.

guineapiglover4life
11-19-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Quit feeding the trolls.
Exactly what I'm thinking.

flamepony12
11-19-2004, 09:50 AM
EVERYBODY- Just DROP this thread and FORGET about it. she left, so it DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE>> let the thread sink.

Tonya
11-19-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by flamepony12
EVERYBODY- Just DROP this thread and FORGET about it. she left, so it DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE>> let the thread sink.

You were one of the people that bumped the thread back up. I see seven posts from you in here.

slleipnir
11-19-2004, 11:20 AM
lol, here we go again :rolleyes: ;)

Miranda_Rae
11-19-2004, 12:58 PM
LOL, this is like a soap opera! :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-19-2004, 03:40 PM
What a GREAT day on PT.

Dogs_4_me, your a nice kid and all, from what I know, but you are only making this thread to draw attention to yourself and cause trouble. If you are leaving, BYE. If you're going to sit and stay and yell at people for reading your ONLINE journal... (which I think is HILARIOUS... lmfao) GET A LIFE. Please stop with the whining. Leave if you must, just stop DRAGGING THIS STUPID THING OUT for so long! My GOD. Get over it.

cookieluver7
11-27-2004, 03:55 PM
EVERYBODY-

Don't be so mean to dogs_4_me. She did NOT dare any body to do anything. I know that she wouldn't do that. And if she said she was leaving pet talk and was sick of it (I didn't read the LJ so I have no clue about what went on there) then she probably just said it because she was mad. She wouldn't say any of this stuff. She is my BEST friend here on pet talk and I trust every thing she says. Come on people! Petlover4ever was obviously lying about all that crap. So take dogs_4_me's side. She is right and forgive her. She never goes on pet talk because of the people who don't like her because somebody made something up about her. Trust her just like I do.

Dogs_4_me, puhleeeeeze come back! I really miss you.:(

Abby