PDA

View Full Version : In Katani's Memory

M&M
11-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Katani was my baby girl. I was having a difficult summer, first because I had to move from the house I had known as my home all my life, and then I had to live in a rental house untill my new house was finished being built. After that summer, I had learned to call three places home. Then I received Katani, and her brother Squeaker for a birthday present from a firend. They were guinea pigs and she had owned them before, and didn't have time for them anymore. They became the highlight of my life. I was always playing with them, and had them out with me. I got them on July 13th 2003, and I lost Katani on July 23, 2003. I had had Katani for two weeks, before she got sick. One day, I woke up, and she was very sick. Soon she sarted having seisures, and died in my arms on the way to the vet's office. I felt such a loss that day. My heart truley hurt. I clung onto Squeaker for a while, and he always had a smile and a squeak of comfort. Even now, a year and a half later, it still hurts to write this. Below I will post a peom I wrote, to Katani, with love.

I had known you only a short time,
Two weeks, to be exact
But I already loved you
When you had to go back
That morning I awoke
To find you very sick
I knew you were suffering
I knew you were in pain
I told you to go, and I loved you, you see,
But I didn't want you to suffer for me
Soon after I told you
The seisuring stopped
And close after you were gone
Now you are watching, from that Rainbow Bridge
Playing, while waiting for me
Someday the day will come
Where I will join you there
But until that day comes
I know you know I care.
I Love You Girlie!
~M&M~

Goodbye Girl, you are forever free!

Please excue my post for being so long, sometimes I get carried away. I loved Katani, and she will forever be in my heart.

hamsterman
11-27-2004, 10:30 AM
im so sorry:( :( :(