PDA

View Full Version : Videos........lots!!

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:29 PM
I've still got tons of pics to post but I thought I'd at least get the videos in order. There are a lot so I hope you enjoy. I had a blast in Ohio but now know I couldn't move there. That wind is vicious! I do eventually want to move away from Florida but I'm thinking it might be on the east coast. I can handle the Maryland cold, at least what I've seen of it. I hated to come home but all vacations must come to an end. The first one is of Duke all excited about the upcoming trip.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:31 PM
This next one is how Duke got greeted when we got to Anna's. Huney barked at me but that's about the only time she ever made a peep. She's a very quiet dog. Roxey most of the time, ended up being referee, as you'll see in the next few videos. Roxey and Duke got along amazingly well. They were great playmates with each other. Very entertaining to watch, too.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:33 PM
These next two videos are of Duke and Roxey. Roxey got really spastic while Mark, Anna and Bon were at the vet. I should have gotten the camera sooner because I could hear Roxey running up and down the hall. I was working on a card for Mark and was trying to get it finished before they got home. I'm glad I stopped, though. This is what I got to see.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:34 PM
2nd part of Roxey and Duke

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:35 PM
These next have Huney in them, also. She is so cute in the second part. I love her play bow.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:36 PM
2nd part.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Here's Bon and Duke playing. Look how big Bon is! He's probably gained some even since I got home but as of a week ago, he was 55 pounds. He's going to be huge! He is such a cutie and so loveable. I've got some good pics from Bon's doggie class. I'll have to try and post them soon. Saw lots of cute dogs. Had a blast taking pics.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:40 PM
Here's the 2nd part

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Ok. That's it! I've got two more but I think I've posted enough. I'll try and get some pics organised sometime soon. Got to go back to work on Saturday. That's going to be a rude awakening. Hope you enjoyed!

Cincy'sMom
11-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Cute videos!! Aren't Anna's dogs great?!?

Cincy enjoyed the videos too, she stood by the computer and did a cute little head tilt, listening to the dogs bark (Sadie and Spot ran to the window:rolleyes: )

anna_66
11-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Well I just got back today from my mom & dad's...how wonderful to see that you made it home alright! Needless to say the videos are just as cute as can be:)
Roxey is sitting here just waiting for me to play the videos again. Her, Huney and Bon all stood here watching them...it was too funny!

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Great videos Val!
Now, Duke dog, why can't you play like that with the girls down here? :p

dukedogsmom
11-19-2004, 04:21 PM
bumping up

tatsxxx11
11-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Loved the videos, Val! Sure looks like all the pups had a fun time:D Duke is acting as spritely as a 4 year old!!! I'm so glad you all had a good trip. How neat that you and Anna and Mark and the puppers all got to meet:)

cloverfdx
11-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Aww Mediaplayers is being weird on me, i got to see the first Video which is adorable. I will try the others when i get home later, i am sure they will be just as cute. ;)

Glad you had a good trip.

BCBlondie
11-20-2004, 04:43 AM
The vidoes are soooooooo cute!! :D Looks like all the pups had a blast!! I enjoyed looking at all the videos! :D Duke is SUCH a cutie!! And soo energetic! He's doing really well for his age! :)

RobiLee
11-20-2004, 05:47 AM
Great videos, Val! They look like they are having a blast. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics from the trip.

Robin :)