PDA

View Full Version : I won't be on so much anymore...

wolfie
11-18-2004, 12:51 PM
I won't be around too much anymore. I'm really busy with school, work, and all that other stuff.

And I got a letter in the mail saying that I have to pay back my student loan from my old school already (I transfered) :( So that means more working!

And I'm still upset about Benjamin. I miss him. I went to visit him though, and he seems happy in his new home...

So, that's what's up.

And to keep you guys happy (;)) here's a pic of Miss Daphne - with her beloved elephant that she got from the gift swap!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sherbet-lemon/daph_ellie.jpg

wolfie
11-18-2004, 12:55 PM
oh yeah, and if you guys need to get in touch with me you can email me - zeropotatoes AT yahoo.com

Logan
11-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Wolfie, I haven't seen you posting a whole lot lately, and now it sounds like it will be even less. Take care and do check in once in a while, when you can, please! :) We'd love to hear from you.

Your picture of Daphne is adorable!!! :)

ramanth
11-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Good luck in school and stuff! :D

Pop in when you can. :)

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 02:38 PM
It's good to hear from you. We're going to miss you and Daphne! Sorry about Benjamin. But at least you know he's safe and you can still see him, right? I know that's not the same, though. I'll try to get an email to you soon.

Jods
11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Sorry your still missing Ben it must be tough... Hope school is ok and everything goes well... Love the pic and stop by when you can!!

guineapiglover4life
11-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Aww, I'm going to miss you! I love your siggy, esspecially the cute little squeakers by the way!

shais_mom
11-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Just sent you a Thank you for the Thank you! I hope you get it! :)

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 01:27 PM
You will definatly be missed. I haven't gotten to know a lot of people on pt but when somebody leaves, it is sad.:( Make sure you check in every once in a while. You'll be missed and best wishes to whatever you do.;)

Chica
11-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Hello.
Good Luck with School. That is most important. :) Say hello now and then.;) Have a great Turkey Day! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/tumbs.gif