PDA

View Full Version : Need lots of positive vibes....

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Today I went to the hospital for the results of the test on my spine marrow.:( I am still in shock... . The news is really bad, and I am so upset. Have to vent. They also took some blood for rheumatism tests, as my hands hurt so much. But the diagnosis is for 60 % : MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS :eek: . They saw white spots on the "myeline" and also in my brains, which are almost sure a proof of MS. The reason why it is not 100% sure , is because the illness I have is in a primary stadium, so not enough proof yet to be completely sure:(
But I cannot do anything, just wait and see. My next appointment is in 3 months.... . For another spinal tab :eek:
OMG, I am so much in shock. PLEASE, send me as much positive vibes as possible, I will need those. I am so scared to tell my mom and dad...., because my mom has MS too:( . She is 100% paralysed, so I know what my future is, if this ordeal is true...:( :( :( :( :( :( . It's just so unfair....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-18-2004, 10:57 AM
OMG Lut! I'm so sorry! I'm in shock too, so I don't know what else to say right now, but I will definitely be sending out positive vibes, good thoughts and prayers!

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Oh no :(, i am so sorry. {{Hugs}} i will definatly keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonya
11-18-2004, 10:59 AM
I am very sorry to hear that. :( I will be praying for you.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 11:01 AM
Oh Lut I'm sending you all the positive that I and the baby have along with Lee's and Mina's.

We will keep you in our prayers, and send you lots of big HUGS.

P.S. Could you pm me your address? I would like to send you a card.

Logan
11-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Lut, you hang in there, my friend. You have been through so much with all the pain, and at least now, you have an answer or at least a semi-answer. :(

Is this the first time they have checked you for MS?

All we can do is hope and pray that the diagnosis is wrong, and if it's not, that your doctors are going to do everything to keep this disease under control for you. I will not stop praying for you and supporting you as you got through this.

Logan

ramanth
11-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Oh Lut, what devestating news. *HUGS*

My thoughts and healing vibes sent your way.

AmberLee
11-18-2004, 11:56 AM
{{{Lut}}}

Sending hugs and prayers across the miles.

lynnestankard
11-18-2004, 12:03 PM
So sorry to hear this sad news Lut - sending lots of positive vibes across the channel to you {{{Hugs}}}}.

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
11-18-2004, 12:07 PM
(((LUT)))

Prayers are on the way.

slick
11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Prayers on the way Lut.

{{{HUGS}}}

AmberLee
11-18-2004, 07:21 PM
This might be totally worthless, but was posted on another forum, one that discusses West Wing television show:

The chess bit - MS is a disease that affects the central nervous system, as Leo described to CJ. Basically to recap what Leo said, MS affects the reasoning and logic, decision making, and event processing parts of the brain. Playing chess has been proven to strengthen these brain fucntions and improve neurological pathways in the brain. So in essence, chess helps to counteract the MS attacks by boosting the part of the brain that is at risk.

If you aren't into chess, do you like puzzles and mysteries? They also help create alternate paths in the brain...

Thinking of you!

jenluckenbach
11-18-2004, 07:26 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}}} And prayers to you Lut. I do not know whether the final outcome will be MS or not, but no matter what the cause I wish nothing but the BEST for you.

wolflady
11-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
{{{Lut}}}

Sending hugs and prayers across the miles.

Same here! What a scary ordeal that you are going through. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you too.

**hugs**
Karen

Cincy'sMom
11-18-2004, 07:49 PM
Prayers and postive thoughts for you Lut. I know several people who suffer from MS at different levels, some of whom have very few outward signs. I pray your case will be mild, if the doctor's are correct.

shais_mom
11-18-2004, 11:54 PM
OH NO, Lut.
I am so sorry.
prayers and positive vibes going your way.

popcornbird
11-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Oh Lut. :(:(:( {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you. I'm in shock too. You are in my prayers. Hopefully everything will turn out okay. Hang in there. We're all here for you.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2004, 06:31 AM
{{{{{{THANKS !!!}}}}}}
Thanks everybody for all the sweet words!! They mean a great support to me!
I didn't sleep very much last night, I kept worrying and thinking, and couldn't let go:( . These coming months will be very hard for me and my family. That insecurity is just tearing me apart... !
I am so happy that I have so much great friends...., I will need them!!

gini
11-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Lut, this thread has left me speechless. I am so very sorry that life is bringing you so many challenges.

I know that they have made great strides in treating MS..........but I ultimately pray that this is not what you have.

Regardless, you can count on all my positive vibes - but also my prayers.

Jods
11-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Lut,
I am very sorry to hear this horrible news... You will be in my prayers... :(

Cataholic
11-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Maybe there was a reason for you coming back to PT< Lut? For support, no matter what happens. For prayers, no matter what happens. For anything you might need. We are here for you, Lut.

jazzcat
11-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Lut, I'm so sorry.

My brother was diagnosed with MS about 5 years ago. There are a few new drugs out that seem to be helping him but the main thing is that he has kept a positive outlook throughout. I think that can make a big difference.

I agree with Cataholic, I think you were drawn back to PT for a reason and you know we are here for you whenever you need us.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

robinh
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
I read this thread and didn't reply because I was so upset for you I didn't know what to say.

But you've been such a positive influence here I came back to tell you my prayers are with you. I do believe that a positive attitude will help get you through this and if you need moral support, I know this is the place for it. These people (including me) love you and will do what we can to help you.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2004, 11:46 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20386vredesduif.gif

THANK YOU PT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gini
11-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20386vredesduif.gif

THANK YOU PT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, Lut, if we could only send these around the world.............what a wonderful world it would be!

NoahsMommy
11-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Lut,

I'm so sorry, honey. This news has me in tears and my heart aches for you. I'll be praying my hardest for you. We want you free of pain and a way out of this diagnosis. :( :( :( I'm praying for peace for your mind and heart, I'm sure sometimes that's the worst part.

The power of PT prayer is amazing. We gotta get hard at work, guys. Where's Phred? We gotta get those pups on their special line with God.

If you need anything, let us know. We love you, Lut. And we're always here.

Love, Kelly and the furkids

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
This might be totally worthless, but was posted on another forum, one that discusses West Wing television show:

If you aren't into chess, do you like puzzles and mysteries? They also help create alternate paths in the brain...

Thinking of you!

I don't know how to play chess. I tried it sveral years ago, but it is nothing for me. I used to like puzzles, yes, but it is a bit hard for my neck and back to sit for hours while making one...!

I do love a good mistery book! And I make lots of crossword puzzles, even the most difficult ones. These are good for "brain-training" ;) .

Randi
11-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that you may have MS. :( I know the waiting is hard, but try to be positive. You have a loving family and many friends here on PT. :)

I'm sending positive thoughts that it's not as bad as you think, and wishing you all the best! :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Lut, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.:( My sister-in-law was diagnosed with MS about a year ago. She's now taking daily shots to hopefully slow down this terrible disease. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

kimlovescats
11-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Oh, Lut, I am so terribly sorry to hear this!:( I just now saw this post, and I don't know what to say. I hope and pray that the diagnosis is wrong, but if it is, I will certainly be praying for you .. and I hope you will stay here at PT so that we can all help you cope!

MUCH LOVE,
Kim

GraciesMommy
11-21-2004, 09:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear this...you definatley need a big group hug...