PDA

View Full Version : Freddy,has a Pal

catmandu
11-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Minnie,the Kitten,another kitten,whowas the only Kitten,from a litter,and they are having a ball,together,rolling around,in a Cat Iams Pup Tent,and chasing each other around.Please pray,that they get a Furr ever Home,together.

slick
11-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Gary, I'm so happy that Freddy has a pal to keep him on his toes, I mean, paws. :) I'm sure they will both find furrever homes soon.

kimlovescats
11-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Play well little babies .. until you find your forever homes!:D

Barbara
11-19-2004, 09:04 AM
It sounds so cute how they play together- so I hope they get a home together too:)

catmandu
11-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Freddie,and Minnie,are so much Fun together,and they have more toys,than most cats,as a lot,of toys have been donated,by concerned Cat Lovers,myself included,and they are having a Ball,and we,and Dale,are praying,that the Right Person comes along,and gives them a Furr Ever Home.

catmandu
11-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Freddy,and his new Pal,have some Danish Cat Treats,as they really love the Milk reats,and they need them, more than The Found Cats,as I visited them,and they are little bundles,of Frantic Fun,and I am praying,and I hope,that you do,as well,that they get a Furr Ever Home,Together.That would be a Great Catmas Present,and Karina,would be so pleased.

AbbyMom
11-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Maybe it was meant to be that Freddy needed to wait for an adopted baby sister before going to his forever home. Prayers for Freddy & Minnie!

NoahsMommy
11-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Its always great to see/hear about kitties bonding to each other. Maybe whomever sees how friendly they are with each other will have to take two! :)

Those sure sound like fun cat treats, Gary. You always have fun stuff for your kitties. :)

catfamily
11-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Too bad you couldn't take them home.I will pray they leave together but either way they will get a good home I'm sure.
Don't worry to to much over them.They will get a furrever home soon.:D :D

rg_girlca
11-20-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm glad to hear that Freddy has found a friend in Minnie.

Praying that they both find a loving forever home real soon.

catcrazylady
11-20-2004, 08:43 PM
What great names! I'm so glad that little Freddy has a new friend to keep him company. We will be pryaing that they find a forever home together. That would be so wonderful!