PDA

View Full Version : i have something to say

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:13 AM
i am sooo srry for my bad behaveor when i was banned i waas playing truth or dare with dogs_4_me
and she dared me to do all of that stuff and for me to get into trouble in her not i think it's just unfare

welll please forgive me

(please tell me if you do or dont)

Tina
11-18-2004, 09:23 AM
:confused:

micki76
11-18-2004, 09:27 AM
Who are you? What was your user name, and what specifically did you do to get banned?

PJ's Mom
11-18-2004, 09:29 AM
:rolleyes:

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:29 AM
my old un was guineapiglover4ever and dogs_4_me dared me to make boards about people
i thiunk you can fill in the rest

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 09:31 AM
In that case no i do not forgive you! You said some pretty horrible things. :mad: :(

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:32 AM
:( :( :( but it wasnt my fault why dont you guys get mad at dogs_4_me?
shes the one who made me do it and my dares werent even mean:( :( :( :( :(

Tina
11-18-2004, 09:34 AM
How do we know?

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:36 AM
ask guineapiglover4life she is my friend and she knew we were playing truth or dare
ask her did karen (ur friend from neo) play truth or dare with dogs_4_me

micki76
11-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
In that case no i do not forgive you! You said some pretty horrible things. :mad: :(

Ditto!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Being "dared" by someone else is NO excuse for the things you said, the way you behaved, or the fact that you're too young to even be on PT. Judging by your maturity level, I doubt you're even 12!

If dogs_4_me dared you do say such things, then I personally think she's about as mature as you are and shouldn't be on PT either, but it in no way excuses your behavior.

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:41 AM
i am soo srry i was asking for forgiveness and shouldnt you forgive ounce a person sees what they have done wronge?
well i am 12 and i just joined again so i could say i am srry

Holly's mom
11-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by micki76

Being "dared" by someone else is NO excuse for the things you said, the way you behaved, or the fact that you're too young to even be on PT. Judging by your maturity level, I doubt you're even 12!

If dogs_4_me dared you do say such things, then I personally think she's about as mature as you are and shouldn't be on PT either, but it in no way excuses your behavior.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!:mad: :mad:
I can't stand it when people blame other people for their mistakes. A mature person takes responsibility for his/her own actions and suffers the consequences.

Samantha Puppy

:rolleyes: I agree.

You very easily could've said "No, I don't accept your dare" (if that's even true). You had a choice and you chose wrong. If you are only 12, this user name should be banned too. Actually, if *I* were Karen, I'd be IP banning your butt - which means that your parents would find out what kind of things you said and your IP service would not allow anyone from your home to log into Pet Talk.

trayi52
I guess I missed the whole thing again as usual. :confused: I guess I hate not to forgive even if I don't know whats going on.

So, I'll just stay confused.:confused:

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:44 AM
i did but i think that dogs_4_me is just as guilty

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 09:46 AM
First off your going to be 14 soon, and therefore are old enough to know right from wrong. You always could have told her no. Not only that this is not the place to be playing games like Truth or Dare. You hurt a lot of people with your cruel words. Maybe you will learn to stand up for yourself and your dignity after this.:( :mad:

petlover4life
11-18-2004, 09:46 AM
well no need to be banned i am leaving pettalk forever bye

micki76
11-18-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
I guess I missed the whole thing again as usual. :confused: I guess I hate not to forgive even if I don't know whats going on.

So, I'll just stay confused.:confused:

Willie, it was bad, be glad you missed it. I'll just say that a lot of disgusting things were said about various subjects, with gays being a major target. :(

Mina'smomma, she's only 12.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Oppps calculated wrong. She was still old enough to know better.

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Dont let the door hit your (Er rear end) on the way out.

Willie it is a good idea to stay confused with this one ;).

trayi52
11-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanks Micki!

Willie:)

micki76
11-18-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by petlover4life

20 minutes later and she's still on PT. Why do people say, "I'm leaving" and then hang around? To see if someone begs you to stay? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're welcome, Willie! :)

Samantha Puppy
11-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Why do people say, "I'm leaving" and then hang around? To see if someone begs you to stay? That would be my guess. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if she stays around until Karen gets on and re-bans her.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 10:19 AM
I just reviewed the "trouble" she has caused. and I can understand why people won't forgive her. She had it coming, and if she can prove the "game" is true than she needs to address that with Karen.

To all of you she offended I'm truely sorry.

micki76
11-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by mina'smomma
I just reviewed the "trouble" she has caused. and I can understand why people won't forgive her. She had it coming, and if she can prove the "game" is true than she needs to address that with Karen.

To all of you she offended I'm truely sorry.

Actually most of the really bad stuff was deleted.

Tina
11-18-2004, 10:38 AM
I seen some of went on and I do not thank it was very nice.:mad:

BitsyNaceyDog
11-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
You very easily could've said "No, I don't accept your dare" (if that's even true). You had a choice and you chose wrong. If you are only 12, this user name should be banned too. Actually, if *I* were Karen, I'd be IP banning your butt - which means that your parents would find out what kind of things you said and your IP service would not allow anyone from your home to log into Pet Talk.

I agree. You are old enough to know right from wrong and you could have turned down a dare. You should not be allowed on PT.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Actually most of the really bad stuff was deleted.

What I saw was pretty bad, and I don't even want to know about the really bad stuff. I do agree she should be banned. She is old enough to know about right/wrong, and to respect others.

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
According to dogs_4_me's LIVEJOURNAL
"She wrote all these weird threads (saying kfamr was a fag) and stuff and then she told everyone I dared her to do it. Well im glad she was banned!"

Personally, I do see it all add up because "dogs_4_me" was very rude to me in PM's beforehand.

I just giggled and laughed at their immaturity (although I was a bit immature as well)

I guess dogs_4_me is "leaving" as well...

Oh well! They all seem the same to me.
Hopefully they stick by their word. ;)
I know quite a few members i've talked to VIA-PM/AIM that are annoyed by them all and have not been posting on PT much lately because of it all.

--Love, Kay the fag

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 10:52 AM
Just checking out the LJ now :eek:.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Not seeing anything saying she dared her to.

Tina
11-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Wasn't there another person said dogs_4_me dared them to post something? That pitties4life person?

micki76
11-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Not seeing anything saying she dared her to.

It's in her entry titled OMG. It's a reply to someone elses comment.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Oh well! They all seem the same to me.
Hopefully they stick by their word. ;)
I know quite a few members i've talked to VIA-PM/AIM that are annoyed by them all and have not been posting on PT much lately because of it all.

Add me to the list. There's been way too many of them lately. Got old really quick.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 12:09 PM
It's in her entry titled OMG. It's a reply to someone elses comment.

I saw that part, but I'm not seeing anything that she is saying that she admitted to daring the other girl to say that.

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Not saying that there's somewhere she said she dared her, but I just think it all adds up because "Dogs_4_me" was very rude to me previously to this incident. She even went out of her way to PM me and call my one of my friends gay, of whom I posted a picture of.

Then, all of the sudden after that, this happens.. and dogs_4_me is tied in and blamed for it.

Like I said.. I know many older, well-respected members here are seeing themselves part from PT because of all of these newbies coming and trying to start stuff. :(

It needs to stop and we need our "old PT" back. :(

Now that doesn't mean "good newbies" like mina'smomma, aren't more than welcomed. :)

Tina
11-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Well Kay you know she is more then likely going come here and say she didn't do this.

Though I'm really starting to think she was behind this. I can't believe that I believed her before. But alot of people here don't like her. She should just leave.

Of course I fell for her lies but no more.:mad: :rolleyes:

lizzielou742
11-18-2004, 12:37 PM
OK, so I know I'm just feeding the trolls here, but this guineapiglover person has, what, like 5 or 10 usernames? Can someone who knows something about the situation list them all so I can put them all on my ignore list? Thanks.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Not saying that there's somewhere she said she dared her, but I just think it all adds up because "Dogs_4_me" was very rude to me previously to this incident. She even went out of her way to PM me and call my one of my friends gay, of whom I posted a picture of.

Then, all of the sudden after that, this happens.. and dogs_4_me is tied in and blamed for it.

Like I said.. I know many older, well-respected members here are seeing themselves part from PT because of all of these newbies coming and trying to start stuff. :(

It needs to stop and we need our "old PT" back. :(

Now that doesn't mean "good newbies" like mina'smomma, aren't more than welcomed. :)

Thank you Kay. I like coming here, and as far as Miss smarty pants there she said she isn't coming back and I hope not. There is no need for causing trouble. We're pretty much a peaceful group who have respect for each other and their lifestyles. (unless they're cruel to animals of coarse.) I have always felt welcomed.

lizzielou742
11-18-2004, 12:43 PM
I saw that part, but I'm not seeing anything that she is saying that she admitted to daring the other girl to say that.

I don't see it either, but there is a "deleted post" in that thread now.

OK, I'm done. I don't know why I get interested in these things. I guess it's the same reason people slow down to look at car accidents when they're driving. :rolleyes:

heinz57_79
11-18-2004, 02:18 PM
OMG Kay!! You're a fag?? Why didn't you tell me?? hehehe welcome to the club! ;) ..... some people's kids, i swear! :rolleyes:

gini
11-18-2004, 02:20 PM
STOP IT! Stop it right now! This board does not need this type of immaturity, whining and very nasty replies.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Emailed Karen. Her pm box is full. This is precisely why a lot of people are getting fed up.

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by heinz57_79
OMG Kay!! You're a fag?? Why didn't you tell me?? hehehe welcome to the club! ;)

Evidently! I would have told you, but I didn't know myself. ;) I'm glad a thread was made on PT to tell me though.. I would have never known.:p

aly
11-18-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm glad petlover apologized. I know she said hateful things, but I think it should be left up to Karen to decide what to do and opinions regarding that should probably be PM'd to her.

Thanks for apologizing, petlover. I applaud that at least.

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 02:34 PM
I agree Aly, it's great that she apologized, whether it's sincere or not, but honestly I couldn't care less what happens either way.

One thing is though, she's too young to be on Pet Talk, and I do believe that is one of the main reasons she was banned to begin with.

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 02:37 PM
I agree with aly. She at least came back on to apologize, and yes what is to be done with her should be decieded by Karen.

Logan
11-18-2004, 03:38 PM
I have to go with Gini on this one. Don't fuel the fire, ladies. Let it go, and let Karen handle it. I'm sure that by now she is bound to have heard from many people about this subject and will handle it.

Hug a dog or a cat! Or blow kisses to your birdie! Do something besides worrying about this matter.

The girl has apologized. She is 12 years old and took a dare and has now explained it. This is exactly why my daughter does not post on Pet Talk. When I think she is ready, she will have full access. Of course, she doesn't have a spare minute to post either, which part of the issue! :)

popcornbird
11-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
I don't see it either, but there is a "deleted post" in that thread now.

I've been looking for 'that thread' ever since I saw this one, and can't find anything. Can anyone please give me the link to the other thread if its still there?

Tina
11-18-2004, 04:11 PM
If you are talking about dogs_4_me Live Journal I think she deleted everything. I went back and looked. If that is not what you are talking about then I have no idea.:confused:

tatsxxx11
11-18-2004, 04:12 PM
As Karen has accepted your apology, so do I. My hope is that you have learned something from all of this:) Now it is up to you show us the good person that you are, ok?

guineapiglover4life
11-18-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by petlover4life
ask guineapiglover4life she is my friend and she knew we were playing truth or dare
ask her did karen play truth or dare with dogs_4_me
STOP SAYING I'M YOUR FRIEND! YOU ALWAYS HARRASS ME AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND CHAT! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOU'VE MADE PEOPLE THINK I AM YOU AND MADE ME WANT TO CRY AT TIMES! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STAY BANNED LIKE YOU ARE! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE YOU ARE STALKING ME!!!

slleipnir
11-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Evidently! I would have told you, but I didn't know myself. ;) I'm glad a thread was made on PT to tell me though.. I would have never known.:p

Yeah, I want ot be a cigarette someday too just like you.

Personally, these threads are getting old. I don't see the point in 4 pages of saying the same thing about one person doing something.....does anyone really care that much?

Karen
11-18-2004, 05:36 PM
I am going to ban her again. She is underage, and cannot legally be on Pet Talk. I am also now closing this thread.

I am sorry my PM box was full. It now is not.

Please in the future, Do Not Feed the Trolls.