PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite month of the year?

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-18-2004, 07:48 AM
Mine are:

March (I love spring, and it's my b-day!)

July (I love the summer)

September (I love the fall, and the weather's perfect!!)

I also like April and May 'cause it's horseracing season!!:D:D But anyways my most favorite month of the year is probably September.

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 07:57 AM
I would have to say December or January, Summer time :D.

slleipnir
11-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Summer to the start of fall I guess. I HATE jan-apr too much snow

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Summer to the start of fall I guess. I HATE jan-apr too much snow

Yea, I HATE snow too...though of course you live in Canada, which makes a difference!:D

Samantha Puppy
11-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Every month, except for March (very dreary and bleak around here) and August (WAAAAAY hot and humid).

teenster3
11-18-2004, 10:35 PM
August.....my Birthday
October......my wedding anniversary
I really enjoy Spring & Summer months too.
My favorite SEASON would have to be Spring though!!!:)
TiNa

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Mine are June, July, August, September and December:D

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:43 PM
December.... Xmas! I love lighting candles and listening to xmas music and decorating the tree and sitting by the fire and drinking peppermint mocha... -sigh- :)

Kfamr
11-18-2004, 10:44 PM
November and December. "Cold"est months in Florida.

flamepony12
11-18-2004, 10:46 PM
you guys all say you hate snow, but you definitely wouldnt be saying it if you lived in CA! :p It's a treat for me to see snow! :p :D

rizzy
11-18-2004, 11:01 PM
I LOVE the snow, snowmobiling is one of my favorite things to do! I like all seasons for different reasons. Summers fun for swimming and going outside. The fall is beautiful, and spring is fun.

popcornbird
11-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Its hard to say. Every month has its own charm. :p I love the spring months because of the gorgeous weather, blooming blossoms, etc., the summer months because of the long days and vacation, the fall months because of gorgeous weather and tree colors, and the winter months because of the cold weather and December vacation.

Originally posted by flamepony12
you guys all say you hate snow, but you definitely wouldnt be saying it if you lived in CA! :p It's a treat for me to see snow! :p :D

Snow IS a HUGE treat for us Californians, but my parents lived in Minnesota before I was born, and though they LOVE snow now, they couldn't stand it when they lived there. We see snow as natural beauty that we get to see during the winter if we get a chance to drive to the mountains.....a vacation thing. I guess when you live in it ALLLL winter, and have to shovel your driveways every morning to get your car out, etc. is isn't much fun anymore. ;) I love snow but I'd like to keep it as a 'vacation thing'. :p

davidpizzica
11-19-2004, 12:23 AM
My favorite month is december with the snow and the Christmas season (I just wish the snow fell on the grass, not on the roads!) my birthday (ahem). My favorite season is spring in april and may when the blossoms are coming out.

Kater
11-19-2004, 01:10 AM
December! :D I love seeing family at Christmas and my birthday is in December, too. :D :D :D

Lillycat
11-19-2004, 06:17 AM
autumn, whether gracing us in september or october......watching the leaves "turn", the invigorating weather but with lots of warm sun.......

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2004, 06:24 AM
MAY!! I love the spring season, when everything in nature wakes up, starts getting leaves and flowers. We both love lots of flowers in our garden!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/augbloem1.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/gardener.jpg
my personal gardener (my hubby, lol ;) )

guineapiglover4life
11-19-2004, 04:50 PM
I like a lot of months. I have to say December, because the holidays bring families together, and it's very heartwarming for me. My mother loads up on hot cocoa mix and mini candy canes to make her special hot chocolate. When I see my little cousin's faces lighten up with excitement when they see there most wanted gifts, I feel very cheerful to see that they are happy. Yes, December is definitly my most favorite month of the year!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-19-2004, 06:07 PM
October, November, and December! I LOVE fall and winter! I also like Summer, too.:)

chelsea
11-19-2004, 09:19 PM
I love May, it's my favorite month.

Miranda_Rae
11-19-2004, 09:20 PM
I don't really have a favorite month, but I think two of my favorites are June and August because everything is coming to life in June, and in August it smells GREAT and its beautiful. I hate winter here because it gets about 20 below!! :eek:

swimma253
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
May and December! :) May is my bithday month... and everything is blooming! :D And December because I love the *look* of snow and I love Christmas! Everything is so warm and cozy! :D

GraciesMommy
11-19-2004, 09:58 PM
July...my birth month and anniversary month..just 5 days a part so this is when we always take our vacation

karyn674
11-19-2004, 11:29 PM
I've never seen or touched this material called snow. If it is simillar to what i've got in the freezer maybe ok :D

You know it's funny that at xmas time we get the imported stuff like xmas cards and soon, and they are always with snow, snowman or huge fire places. & here we've got none. So at xmas time I can expect that aunty Maria sends me a card with the above picture on the front :D

I love most of all spring time due to lods of nice sunny days when the tempertaure is still bearable. I like summer when I can enjoy it ...lots of scuba diving, fishing with dad and BBQs on the beach. Winter brings xmas (when its still not too hot) and that I love. Fall is the worse time of year cos normally it rains but its still too hot to get cozy! And the humidity is unbearable.

I think i like December most due to xmas preperations and loads of yummy sweets that include cinnamon. By the way I have a craze over cinnamon.