PDA

View Full Version : RIP Tyson :*(

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 06:36 AM
I have just recieved news that one of the founding Flyball dogs and Pal Superdogs passed away this week. Tyson was a 16 year old Kelpie x, although i never met him i had heard wonderfull storys about this boy. His "Dad" helped our club get started in Flyball.

RIP sweety Tyson, you can play ball all you like with the other Flyball dogs that have left us.

*Tears*

:(

Logan
11-18-2004, 07:16 AM
What a long life and fun life you had, Tyson! I hope you're romping at the Rainbow Bridge now, sweetie, and maybe you can teach "fly ball" to some of our friends who are there.

LorraineO
11-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Rest Easy sweet one

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 08:05 AM
Here is a link to the AFAs website, if you scroll down the page you will come t "Dog of the week" click on that to see the full story and photos of the sweet old guy.

RIP Tyson (http://www.flyball.org.au)

Sudilar
11-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Play hard at RB now, Tyson, for the heavens are all yours! What a long and fun life you led! I'm sure you have touched many! Hugs to all who loved him.

slick
11-20-2004, 12:35 PM
:( :( RIP sweet Tyson. You were very much loved. Have a good time at the RB and please look up Toshie. He would love to share his tennis balls with you.

tatsxxx11
11-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Thank you for sharing the life and legacy of this amazing "super dog" with us, Clover:) What a very special pup Tyson was and for sure, though he lived a long and happy life, how deeply he will be missed. What a comforting image, picturing a healthy Tyson running with abandon at the Rainbow Bridge, playing flyball with all of his furangel buddies:) My deepest sympathies to his family. Love, Sandra