PDA

View Full Version : Harley

Barbara
11-18-2004, 04:51 AM
What an especially gorgeous boy you are with these glacier blue eyes and your light grey fur!

I think you must have been incredibly cute even as a poor baby but now you are stunning:D

And I am sure you can purr like a Harley. Wishing you all good things at your special day:D

hardercy
11-18-2004, 05:44 AM
And what a fine son you are, Harley! Glad you found your way to right family for you -- you are very cute!

smokey the elder
11-18-2004, 07:53 AM
What handsome Blue eyes and points you have! You have your daddy wrapped around your paw!

catmandu
11-18-2004, 08:28 AM
Handsome Harley,you are so much like,my RB Cat,BJ<in coloring,and you do look,a lot like him,although,he was about ten years older. You,arequite,the Cat,and your family,will have years,and years,of Fun,and Joy,with you.A specail Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOW To Happy,Handsome Harley COTD!!!!

Bari_d
11-18-2004, 10:03 AM
Harley, you are a very handsome charmer!!!! Nice to make your acquaintance!!! Glad you've been adopted into such a loving home! Purrrrrs - be happy sweet, blue-eyed boy!

Noserubs and snuggles...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
11-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Harley man, you are one of the prettiest boy kitties I've ever seen! :eek: ... with those gooorgeous big blue eyes, most refined and elegant form and wonderful points! How cute you love daddy so much!! Congrats to Harley!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Harley
What a handsome fellow you are! Your blue eyes are just stunning! Sounds like you picked the purr-fect forever home and family for yourself, sweetie.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

bobtail
11-18-2004, 03:12 PM
What a proud, handsome cat Harley is. Some cats you can just tell right away are male or female, and Harley is a prince. His possession of the chair (his throne?) says it all. And needless to say "Dad" has no regrets about his loving son. Here's to Harley!

tatsxxx11
11-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Yes, one proud kitty indeed and I dare say, your loving humans are equally proud of their gorgeous, gorgeous boy!!! Harely, you sure did land in the most loving of homes (yay!) and by all acccounts, that love is returned in kind a zillion fold:D I'm not surprised to hear that you so handily won over your Dad!:) Harely, you've found your love match and I wish for you and your Mom and Dad many, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Now get out that Mardi Gras necklace, kick up your paws and have a most wonderful day celebrating with your proud family! Congratulations to our most handsome, loving and deserving Cat of the Day, HARELY!:)

BigCharles
11-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey Harley. Tell them that is not a "harness", it's a customized leather accessory. Any "biker" knows that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats on being COTD. Way to go!

Dan Holder
11-18-2004, 05:22 PM
There's a cat and humans that were meant for each other. Guess he got "Dad" straight on that "no cat" business. It's a familiar story. Good luck, Harley.

karlyb
11-18-2004, 09:34 PM
What a beautiful boy you are Harley! I love your blue eyes and soft coloring. It's always great to hear that another non-cat person has fallen for feline charms. Many more happy and healthy years to you, dear Harley, with your family who loves you so much.