PDA

View Full Version : My day is MADE!

CamCamPup33
11-17-2004, 06:42 PM
I was looking this picture over the web, and came across a photography "Website" kind of thing, and just clicked on it for fun. I was looking around and saw someone's "Story" and their album full of pictures. I looked around, and saw the person was on AIM at the moment. I IMed her, and told her she tool extremely good pictures. We started talking, and i was telling her how i wanted to be a photographer, etc... She gave me tips, and told me she wanted to see my albums full of my randomness. She said;

Her: These are great.
Her: Love the lizard. We sure do have a lot in FLA.
Her: And the top of the dog's head.
Qtpieamber90: Yeah, i love it here. Its not like some places where theres only a few things to take pictures of.. I mean, we have palm trees, beaches, lakes, rivers.... all kinds of things..
Qtpieamber90: Yeah. I love taking pictures of my dog, she's the easiest thing in the world to take pictures of. Im not really sure what type of photography i would want to specialize in though. I dont think i would have the patience for people. lol
Her: Me either. Oo... AND THE ROSES WRAPPED UP IN STUFF!
Her: I love flash-less pics.
Her: You're on your way to great photography already!

She wanted to see more, so i gave her another album, and here's what she said...

Her: Maybe once my domain is up and running (photoagogo.net) I'll give you a little spot.

:D That is soo good to hear. When someone tells me im good at what i LOVE to do, it makes me extremely happy.

Sorry for the extreme lack of meaning to this thread, im just excited to get these kind of props from someone who's a pro! :p

Jods
11-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Wow great news!! :)

guineapiglover4life
11-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Wow! I can see how that would make your day all right! I love taking pictures of my pets!