PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding and Spicy Indian food...

RICHARD
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/05/10/news-moxley.php

This punk was finally sent to jail!!!!

The judge sent Haidl to jail until he is retried for the rape case that ended as a mistrial a few months ago...

There is a television interview scheduled for this weekend on a network news show..I didn't catch the program....I'll post the info when I find it.

P.s.

See what skateboards and ethnic food do to you??:rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
11-17-2004, 06:05 PM
What a big pile of steaming $%!@#%!! I can't believe this punk is still getting away with all this. Totally ridiculous. I've had Indian food before and it does not do that! Defence attorneys are no better than the scum they defend.
Off topic but I love Indian food! There isn't one restaurant in my county, though there are a lot of Indian people. I would love it if someone would start one. The closest one to me is about 45 minutes away.

RICHARD
11-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

Off topic but I love Indian food! There isn't one restaurant in my county, though there are a lot of Indian people. I would love it if someone would start one. The closest one to me is about 45 minutes away.

I notice that you didn't mention skateboarding....;)

RedHedd
11-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Quote: Excuse: He was accidentally in the area, and the positive alcohol tests were not caused by the consumption of booze but of spicy Indian food, which Haidl argues makes a person appear drunk.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: