PDA

View Full Version : RANSOME

jackiesdaisy1935
01-05-2002, 09:08 AM
My Ransome aren't you the most beautiful beta I have ever seen. Your coloring is just wonderful. Maybe one of these days your family will put in a little girl beta to keep you company, that is if it's o.k. with you. I think deep down you love your human even if you do get fed. Watch out for "Llama", you keep those fins going. I"m sure you can see I don't know much about Betas, but I think you are beautiful. Congradulations Ransome for being our most lovable, sweet, and beautiful Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
01-05-2002, 02:06 PM
OOOoooooh! What a looker you are Ransome! And your human's website shares with us the whole Betta clan! Hoggle and Llama are very beautiful as well! I have in the past enjoyed the company of Bettas. Watching you guys effortlessly swim and dart about brought such serenity to my day. And Ransome, I too think that deep down, you really do love your human; and not just as a possible snack! :D Still, not a bad thing to keep them guessing! :D Congratulations to you Ransome, our swimmingly stunning and delightful, incredibly gorgeous, very deserving Pet of the Day!

AvaJoy
01-05-2002, 09:56 PM
What a beautiful Betta you are, you are! Lately I have been thinking about getting a Betta, and after visiting your website and from there spending about an hour :eek: on the comprehensive Bettatalk, I feel armed with sufficient knowledge to become a BettaMom . . . :D Congratulations on the most deserving honor of being our splendid warrior Pet of the Day! :) :)