PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm keeping my Jonah!

NoahsMommy
11-17-2004, 12:15 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to make Jonah mine, not a foster. There's are going to be some changes in my life in the next six months and I've decided I want him in my life.

:)

catfamily
11-17-2004, 12:26 PM
I don't blame you.Once you have them in your home and get to know their personality,it really is hard to give them up after.And I bet you already love Jonah:D ;) :D

sirrahbed
11-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Let us know how we can support you, Kelly!:)

aly
11-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Congrats on kitty #9!! Does this mean I need to get a ninth to keep up with you? :D

I hope you're doing okay, Kel. Stay healthy!

catnapper
11-17-2004, 12:34 PM
I knew you were going to keep him! You're about as good a foster mommy as I am! :D

PS: I hope all the changes are positive ones! How is your new job going?

catlover4ever
11-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Kelly, you know that we are always here for you. I would not have been able to give him up either. ;) :)

wolflady
11-17-2004, 01:00 PM
It's hard to resist a white kitty! ;) Yes, please know that we are all here for you and congrats on your "new" addition! ;) I hope everything works out!
**hugs**
Karen

jazzcat
11-17-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm so happy that he is going to stay with you.:D

I too hope the changes will be positive and do remember we are here for you if you need.;)

Killearn Kitties
11-17-2004, 01:36 PM
So, Jonah has a furr-ever home? Have you told him yet? Oh, he is such a beautiful boy! :D :D

kimlovescats
11-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Yay for you and Jonah! Kelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you ... please know I'm here for you if ever you need!

Love,
Kim;)

BCBlondie
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Congrats on the new addition to your family!! (Even though you've already been fostering him for a while) :D Jonah is lucky to have found you! I also hope the changes in your life will be positive. :)

P.S.
We need pics of your boy to celebrate! :D ;)

lizzielou742
11-17-2004, 03:14 PM
It is so funny that you posted this, because earlier today I was thinking about starting a thread, asking about Jonah! :D

Yay, I'm glad you're keeping him!! :D

NoahsMommy
11-17-2004, 04:31 PM
You guys are always so sweet to me, thank you. :)

I can't make it official anywhere but here. So I wont change my signature until I'm able to. I know that doesn't make sense, but I can't risk saying anything yet. Please know I'll come clean about things when I'm able to.

Positive? Yes. At least in my eyes and at this time, that's all that matters to me.

I'll get some pictures of Jonah sometime this week. Its been a while since I've posted pictures of the furbabies.

QueenScoopalot
11-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Awww glad to hear handsome Jonah is a keeper! He's such a gorgeous kitty, and I'm (I'm sure all of us) looking forward to some pictures soon. ;) ;) :)

shais_mom
11-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Well, Kelly if you feel in you're heart this is right then it must be....
if you need anything please email or PM me. I am always there for you if you need it.
:)
good luck sweets!

kt_luvs_kitties
11-18-2004, 12:56 AM
Congrats on your new *old* adoption;) Jonah is such a pretty cat, and I am sure you are making the right decision. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!:D

jenluckenbach
11-18-2004, 05:30 AM
Who can resist the charms of an all white kitty? :D:D

Congratulations and best of luck with all that is going on in your life.

catcrazylady
11-18-2004, 05:42 AM
Kelly that is such good news!! I think the big CONGRATULATIONS goes to the very lucky Jonah!! He is a very lucky boy to have you for his forever meowmie!

Whatever the changes in your life are, as long as you think they are good, then I hope you know I'm happy for you. Take care of yourself Kelly!

mina'smomma
11-18-2004, 07:52 AM
I know he will be very happy with you. Congrats on your newest addition.

catmandu
11-18-2004, 08:37 AM
Jonah,was the name,of the unlucky fellow,who ended up,in a whale,and has become identified,with bad luck.But your Jonah,is a Very ,Very Lucky cat,indeed to have you as a Guardian,and that Great Furr Ever Home,and Jonah,will reward you,a Billion Times,for your kindness.

NoahsMommy
11-18-2004, 10:26 AM
I agree, Gary. Jonah is good luck for me. One look into those sweet eyes and I'm instantly happy. :)

Thanks for your support, guys. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Aw c'mon Kelly, spill the beans!!! You can't keep us in suppense like this!! Are you pregnant? That's the only thing I can come up with that's positive that takes about 6 months (from the time you possibly find out that is). Oh wait, maybe you guys are buying a house! Oooh, that would be exciting too! I know you guys have wanted your own house for quite awhile now....I'm so excited...can't wait to hear what the news is!

No matter what it is - CONGRATULATIONS - to you and Jonah! :D