PDA

View Full Version : Black & White Baby!

Don Juan's mom
11-17-2004, 12:51 AM
What a beautiful boy you are! And how nice a fellow you are to your young human: companion, playmate and therapist in one small package. :) Wishing you treats, petting and lots of fun with your "mama." :D

Liz

Frostfrog
11-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Baby reminds me of a swirl of wind-blown snow spread unevenly over the surface of a frozen lake. Wish I had a buddy like Baby when I was 12. But no! They said I was allergic to cats and that I must avoid them at all cost. So I had no cat buddy until I was 41!

Can you imagine the deprivation?

Enjoy your little Baby boy, little mama! Scruff him up and roll across the floor with him and, every now and then when he is eating, drop to your hands and knees and put your nose right down there in his food bowl, take a bite and see what he does. And occassionally, when you are eating, please allow Baby to put his nose into your bowl or plate, especially if you are eating salmon - good, wild, Alaska salmon, of course - and let him take a big bite.

Then the two of you can go sit in a corner somewhere and belch together. But if you cough up a hairball, then you had better stop this kind of behavior!

Lillycat
11-17-2004, 05:50 AM
such a beautiful tuxxie! congratulations on being cotd!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-17-2004, 07:27 AM
I love Baby's black&white markings!!

catmandu
11-17-2004, 08:17 AM
What a Great Little Cat,and there is something,to be said,about a Small Cat,as Precious,Rocca,and Diane,are allpocket sized Cats,and they are like Baby,a lot,of FUN. A Giant found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Top a Caat,that proves,that Good things,come in Small Packages Beautiful BABY COTD!!!!

Barbara
11-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Oh Baby, what a beautiful baby you are:)

A purrfect tuxie and I have a soft spot for small kitties.

I am sure every day for you is filled with love but I hope it will be extra-special today:D

RedHedd
11-17-2004, 11:13 AM
Such a sweet, pretty, fluffy Baby! Congrats on being our COTD! I suggest you follow Frostfrog's instructions :D Frostfrog, I think we need to hear more from you! Hilarious! :D

Gail Wolfe
11-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow:eek:
I could not believe my eyes when I saw Baby! Looks exactly like my Arbuckle even to the white marking on the face! Only difference is my baby is 19 pounds, and fur almost to the floor when he walks.

Anyway, congrats to you Baby you are beautiful and well deserving of COD honors.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Baby
What a beautiful baby you are!
It was such a treat for us to meet you today. I love your picture!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Jax
11-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi there lovely, handsome and alluringly little Baby!! You are such a little cutie - and wow, that gorgeous coat is most impressive, I've never quite seen markings like that in a tuxie. Baby, You're the Greatest!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-17-2004, 01:05 PM
What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Baby! I can't take my eyes off you! Your markings are so unique and oh, how those beautiful green eyes shine!!!:)

What a wonderful gift of love you were, Baby! Every young person should know the joy, friendship, love and loyalty of a special fur friend like you! I think you two are going to be best buds for a long, long time!!!:)

Congratulatons to you beautiful Baby, our faublous Cat of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage Baby...This is YOUR day to shine:D

Dan Holder
11-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Who can remember what they got for Christmas two years ago? Baby's human will always remember that gift. Hope they'll have many happy years together.

Vermontcat
11-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Ooh baby Baby!
You are such a handsome black and white kitty! :D
CONGRATULATIONS on being today's Cat of the Day!

Frostfrog, I love reading your posts. They always make me smile.:)

Bari_d
11-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Well, I am still laughing at our friend, Frostfrog's eloquent proposal for spending time with a cat...

But, Baby, you really are one FINE Tuxie!!!! Totally handsome and obviousl well loved. Catgratulations, Baby...you are a VERY SPECIAL Cat of the Day today!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

AvaJoy
11-17-2004, 08:02 PM
To have a cat follow you wherever you go . . . my, how flattering must THAT be!?:cool: Mine are way too much into their own agendas to concern themselves with my whereabouts. LOL ;)

Baby, it looks like you have one green eye and one yellow . . . are you a special bi-eyed kitty, or is it just my computer?? Even if your eyes do match in color you are certainly VERY special, and your guardian loves you very much, I can tell . . . congrats on being our goodthingscomeinsmallpackages handsome and sweet COTD!:)

karlyb
11-17-2004, 08:27 PM
You are a very handsome cat, Baby. I love your black and white fur and bright green eyes. Your mom will find no truer friend than you. I hope you have many happy and healthy years together.

sasha the cat
11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
sooooooooo very cute! You have extremely lucky humans. My KatMa and Paw-Paw are awed by you and my KatMa has fallen in love yet another time!