PDA

View Full Version : May Flowers

jackiesdaisy1935
12-31-2001, 09:05 AM
May, aren't you the cute little goat. One of our daughters who lives in Montana raises Pygmy goats, they are adorable. May, it sounds like you have a great life with your two goat friends and your human friend. I think you will do so well in 4H, I'm betting you will win the blue ribbon. Congradulations on being our sweetest, prettiest, most loved, friendliest Very Best Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
12-31-2001, 01:00 PM
Helllooooo May!

What a cute lil' goatie you are! Congrats on being our POTD!

tatsxxx11
12-31-2001, 05:18 PM
Precious, dear little May. Arent' you the picture of pygmy perfection! What a darling little girl you are. And I know that you and your very, very devoted and adoring young guardian will do splendily in 4H and through all of life's endeavours; especially in the best friend department! :) Your human is right! Who could not love the beautiful, sweet and precious May Flowers, our adorable New Year's Eve Pet of the Day! A "blue ribbon" girl if there ever was one!! Congratulations from one "May" baby to another. Make that two others! Have a very happy and healthy New Year dear one!!

lizbud
12-31-2001, 06:42 PM
May Flowers,
Congradulations on being honored today as
our PET OF THE DAY !!! I agree that your
loving human Guardian knows a good animal
when they see one !!! You sound so sweet &
special. Good Luck in your 4H efforts.
Bet you win everyone's heart !!!

Logan
12-31-2001, 10:06 PM
May, you are adorable!! I can tell you are very loved by your 11 year old companion too! I did NOT show your picture to my almost 11 year old girl because she would say, "Mom, I want a Pygmy Goat like May".

Good luck with the 4-H showing and congratulations on being a most precious Pet of the Day!! :D