PDA

View Full Version : Bandana Swap -- Recieved?

Kfamr
11-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Has anyone STILL not recieved their bandanas??

I'm really not sure what to do if someone doesn't recieve, because I myself can't afford to send a bunch of packages alone... depending on how many have no recieved I may be able to.

I may have to do something like Amy did for the gift swap. I hope not, because I really don't feel like "banning" someone from the bandana swaps like we had to for the gift swaps. :(

aly
11-16-2004, 05:33 PM
I didn't get mine still, but I know my person sent to me because she emailed me and told me. I'm still checking the mail hoping to see it!

Since you told me that my person hadn't received still, I went ahead and sent another package last week. Since she's in Canada, it might just be taking longer. I know my packages take FOREVER to get to Naomi. Hopefully one of the packages I sent will make it to my person soon!

Miss Meow
11-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I just tried to PM my recipient but her PM box is full ;)

I mailed mine on 12 Oct to the USA so it should be there by now. :( I'll see what I can do to chase it up as I have photos and a receipt.

I haven't received mine.

KA, you did a great job in organising this and so many people have had a perfect swap :) - it's not up to you to financially cover those who don't meet their commitments. How many people haven't received?