PDA

View Full Version : Artist euthanizes pets for sake of photoshoot

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 04:12 PM
I found this. Please DO NOT click on the link if you don't like seeing dead animals used as art. The photos are graphic.
http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/archive/nathalia/nathalia_main.htm

I don't know if the photos are real, but they sure look like they are, and with the statement found here I think it's safe to say she really does do this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/newsletter/newsletter.htm

The girl obviously has problems. There is NO reason to kill an innocent animal! :mad:

moosmom
11-16-2004, 04:22 PM
There is nothing illegal in Nathalia's art. She has killed the animals in as humane a way as possible. Has she been guilty of a moral crime? We do not think so. We think that art is of vital importance. What do you think?

The hell there ISN'T anything illegal about this bitch's art. Killing an animal is called abuse, plain and simple. The only humane way of making this kind of crap art is to take a picture of a LIVE animal and superimpose it onto whatever object she chooses.

:mad: :mad: UGH!!! This makes me SO mad!!!

micki76
11-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Saw this a while ago. I didn't want to give her what she wants and post it. It just gives her more exposure IMO.

But, I do find it disgusting. :mad:

guineapiggie13
11-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Okay, first of all, I do not in anyway think that's art!!:mad: Those pictures are simply disgusting and mortifying. I just want to scream out against those dumb and blind people for what they are doing:mad: :mad: :mad:

catnapper
11-16-2004, 07:56 PM
MY God, with Photoshop and such today, you can easily do that with a click of a mouse.

If they can put Oprah's head on a models body, they sure can do the same things she's doing here.

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
The hell there ISN'T anything illegal about this bitch's art. Killing an animal is called abuse, plain and simple. The only humane way of making this kind of crap art is to take a picture of a LIVE animal and superimpose it onto whatever object she chooses.

:mad: :mad: UGH!!! This makes me SO mad!!!

Exactly! How can they say that what she does is humane? The finger puppet one just makes me sick to my stomach. :mad:

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
MY God, with Photoshop and such today, you can easily do that with a click of a mouse.

If they can put Oprah's head on a models body, they sure can do the same things she's doing here.

Yes, but if you really study the photos they do not look photo-manipulative....

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Saw this a while ago. I didn't want to give her what she wants and post it. It just gives her more exposure IMO.

But, I do find it disgusting. :mad:

Do you know where you heard of this lady? Does anyone know if we can find out if this is real or not?

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 09:01 PM
OK, I saved the pic of the puppet mice and enlarged it in photoshop. Someone else do this and tell me what you see........fake? I think not! :mad:

guster girl
11-16-2004, 09:19 PM
I don't know what to think of it. I'm dazed.

christa
11-16-2004, 09:44 PM
I wish I wouldn't have looked.

I've had the stomach flu . . . DUH CHRISTA . . . feeling very sick again :(

flamepony12
11-16-2004, 11:04 PM
-SOBS HYSTERICALLY- UGH!!!!!! :mad::mad: that finger puppet one made me absolutely SICK! :mad: Is that supposed to be BLOOD at the edged of the mice?? :mad::mad: UGH! If I could contact them I would give them a FREAKING piece of my mind!!! :mad::mad:

LKPike
11-17-2004, 09:45 AM
WTF WTF WTF << thats what my neighbors just heard screamed. Can the normal sane people please tell me, does that look anything close to art youd want to see in any museum or gallery? oh my god. I just can't believe someone seeing that as art. And actually being so heartless as to kill an animal for that.

My Peanuts
11-17-2004, 03:34 PM
That is absolutely horrible and offensive! I hope she realizes that most people will see her as a psycho! Some people aren't worth the space they take up or the air they breath :mad: :mad: :mad:

luckies4me
11-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
-SOBS HYSTERICALLY- UGH!!!!!! :mad::mad: that finger puppet one made me absolutely SICK! :mad: Is that supposed to be BLOOD at the edged of the mice?? :mad::mad: UGH! If I could contact them I would give them a FREAKING piece of my mind!!! :mad::mad:

That is what I saw when I enlarged the photo. It looks real. :( :( :(

wolflady
11-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by My Peanuts
That is absolutely horrible and offensive! I hope she realizes that most people will see her as a psycho! Some people aren't worth the space they take up or the air they breath :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ditto!! :mad: I think it's rediculous what people can get away with in the name of "art".....disgusting. Maybe someone should "humanely" kill her and use her as art! :mad: YUK!

dukedogsmom
11-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Ditto!! :mad: I think it's rediculous what people can get away with in the name of "art".....disgusting. Maybe someone should "humanely" kill her and use her as art! :mad: YUK!
I was going to send her the exact thing in an email! Except I was going to say that I couldn't wait for it to happen. Wonder how she'd feel about it, then? She needs to be locked up and forgotten about.

nibblets
11-17-2004, 07:51 PM
How can anyone think that her art is beautiful? Whether she euthanized them or its just photshop...its still a sickening concept.:mad:

leslie
11-23-2004, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know if she has been investigated to find out how she got a hold of dead bodies? That is SO illegal unless she can prove they are her pets? But you can't take dead animals from vets.... What vet would allow that?! Have the authorities been notified and if so, why would she still have a website?