PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara, We had visitors!!!!

Logan
11-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Since you haven't come to see me yet , I entertained another Pet Talk friend today. Anna (mom to Huney, Roxey and Bon....she doesn't have any cats)!!!! We had fun and I thought you and your cat friends, here, might like to see our pictures. There are some of Mimi with Anna's mom and dad too. :)

Love,
Butter (can't wait until you come to see me :) )

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pccfbf957f1cd41aa35d6ed7d5464956f/f63d11ef.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pfa8a0f5d90ad2961961402cb6f80ac21/f63d11ae.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pdd2cd4c134257f64a9b9d1a5d45e811b/f63d1027.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pb64d96d8e57cae1eef25163f6df4d893/f63d0f02.jpg

Vio&Juni
11-16-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh, handsome Butter, it's always nice to see you. And Mimi's back :D

It's so nice to hear about PetTalkers meeting each other. It was a great experience for me.

NoahsMommy
11-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Butter,

You are an excellent host! :) How nice of you to welcome Anna into your home.

:)

tatsxxx11
11-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Looks like Mr. Butterball was on his best behavior:D (Or was that the "before" shot???;):D) Thanks for sharing shots of the kitties too, Logan! What a fun day you all had:)

Edwina's Secretary
11-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Logan...I for one will never again believe your stories about "vicious" Butterball! If that isn't a perfect example of a sweet and loving cat! :D

ramanth
11-16-2004, 03:49 PM
:eek: When did Anna and Mark sneak off to SC!? Anna! You got to pet Butter!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

I am SO jealous. :D

Logan
11-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Buttercup nipped Anna's mom!!! :eek: She swore it was a "love bite", though. Anna got some cute pictures of Butter eating Temptations treats (begging is probably a better word), and he and Mimi were within inches of each other while we fed those treats to them! He is quite the flirt, though, and greeted my guests as soon as they drove in the driveway! He can be a very nice cat, really. He can also be quite cruel, but it is usually to his mother!!! :o

Anna fed Buttercup some ice cream off of a spare spoon at lunch. She made a friend for life! Too bad my camera wasn't at the table. It would have been a precious picture, with him stretching up to her, while she sat on the stool, and licking that spoon! He also jumped right up on the table after that spoon was clean, too! LOL!!! Talk about making people feel at home! :o

It was a lovely couple of hours. I am so honored that they drove over to visit. It was a two hour drive for them, each way. But it was wonderful to finally meet a long time Pet Talk friend!!! :)

Kimmy, Anna drove down on Saturday, to her parent's house. She said it is about a 7 1/2 hour drive, not nearly as long as I thought. Mark is home with the girls and boys. Anna will be traveling back to Ohio on Thursday. Keep her in your thoughts for safe travel. I know her parents are loving having her visit them.

RobiLee
11-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Great pictures, Logan! I don't know if I have seen Butter before. He is gorgeous and seems to be such a sweetie. If he had been loving up to me like that I think I might have snatched him up and taken him home with me ;) I just love his coloring!

I need to visit the cat side more often! Glad you had a great day!

Robin :)

catnapper
11-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Looks like everyone had a great day. Butter is a gorgeous fella.

popcornbird
11-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Great pics!!! Looks like your little Butter has become great friends with Anna! Too sweet! Did the tiels get to meet Anna too?

Logan
11-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Popcornbird, Anna and her mom met the Cockatiels. Milly and Roger came out for them. Bennie stayed in his cage, although we did give him (I really think "her" at this point) a chance to visit, but no luck. Roger climbed Anna's mom's arm, but he was very nippy today and his beak seems sharper than ever!! :eek: OUCH!!! Luckily, he only pecked me, not Anna or her mom! But I do think Anna got pictures of all of them. I didn't have my camera with me when I brought them into the "dungeon" I call my office, where the birds live. I was so embarassed to even have them see it, but I knew they should meet the whole family! :)

Oh, and Robin, if Scott were to see your post, I'm sure he would tell you that you are welcome to take Butter home with you! :eek: But no such luck. I am in love with that cream colored boy.....I think we were meant for each other. You'll have to do some Pet Talk searching to find out more about Buttercup, or we'll have to have a LONG conversation, one day. That boy is "hell on wheels" at times, and he is a lover the next. He keeps me jumping, for sure! He was a stray that showed up over 3 years ago, and I think he is here to stay.

shais_mom
11-16-2004, 11:55 PM
OH Logan what wonderful pics!!!
I am so glad you have a great time!

Barbara
11-17-2004, 02:45 AM
:( Imagestation is down this morning and I couldn't see my dear Butter up to now! But I'll come back:)

Barbara
11-17-2004, 05:44 AM
Now, there you are Butter and I could just start to be jealous seeing what a friendly cat you are! (You should talk a serious word to your PR manager:D ).

I'd love to come over and share some icecream with you. I like the icecream best that cats also like best- like vanilla and caramel. (Which goes very good with your fur too- better than raspberry sorbet):D

Killearn Kitties
11-17-2004, 07:37 AM
Butter precious, you are an adorable boy and I just don't know why you get such a bad press! You and your sister both look to me like sweet, loving kitties!

Glad you all had a great time. :D

catmandu
11-17-2004, 08:32 AM
That must be nice,to have visitors,and I wish that I was close enough,to have Cat People,come,and see the Hotel,now that it is renovated,the Found Cats,love visitors,JJJ3,if they are toting TREATS!

Logan
11-17-2004, 09:29 AM
I know we would all love to meet you too, Gary!!! :) I have been fortunate enough to meet several Pet Talkers now, including Sandra (Tatsxxx11), Souraya (Doggiesarethebest), Karen (the boss) and now Anna, too. Mary (mruffruff) and I should be ashamed of ourselves because we only live about 100 miles from each other and have never met! :o I have many others that I have spoken with on the phone and shared emails with, but I have never had the opportunity to meet them in person. I am always jealous when I read about people's meetings, so I was glad to have my time with Anna yesterday. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-17-2004, 09:41 AM
What great pics! <whines>I wanna pet Butter.<unwhine>

If I didn't know better I'd have to question whether you're telling us the whole truth about him, Logan. He looks like such a sweetie, but I've heard about those claws and teeth so I won't question. ;) :D