PDA

View Full Version : Urrgh! Someone help me write these people. Pitbull breeders........LOOK!

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Ok I stumbled onto this site from Craigstlist. I was looking for rescued pits but since I also like to see photos of pits I decided I would take a look. For some reason I was really curious to go to this site, and now I know why! These people are breeding their pitbulls. If you look at the pictures these pups DO NOT look healthy! In fact, some even look mangy and one of the pups, the brown male looks as if he has a tick over his eye. Correct me if I am wrong. Not to mention the mom looks as if she has skin issues and they are all just dirty.

http://home.comcast.net/~vannskennel/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-MerchantID-600492-Publish-t-makestatic-true-skip-5.html

They have their number listed so I am going to send them an email AND call!!! This just really infuriates me! :mad: :( :rolleyes:

BCBlondie
11-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Yikes. That's really sad. One of the pups looks like it has a cold too... runny nose and watery eyes. They all look like they're in really bad shape, and some definitely have mange. That's so sad.
I wonder if the pups were even raised indoors... because all of the pics were taking outside and the pups are really sick. I don't know how some people can do that to animals... :(

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Yes I noticed the watery eyes as well. I really honestly don't think they were raised indoors. How anyone can look at those pics and want one of those pups.....urrgh. :(

Tiah
11-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Woah, I e-mailed him..and look at this reply! Yea, def. someone I would want to get a puppy from. :rolleyes:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING EYES LOOKED AT. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF MY DOGS. NO TICKS, NO MANGE, AND THEY EAT BETTER THAN YOU DO. SO FUCK YOU FOR EVEN CONTACTING ME WITH SUCH BULLSHIT. IF YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS TO COME SEE MY DOGS FOR YOURSELF YOU CAN CALL ME AT 503-888-1216. IF NOT, KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS....

wolflady
11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Tiah
Woah, I e-mailed him..and look at this reply! Yea, def. someone I would want to get a puppy from. :rolleyes:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING EYES LOOKED AT. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF MY DOGS. NO TICKS, NO MANGE, AND THEY EAT BETTER THAN YOU DO. SO FUCK YOU FOR EVEN CONTACTING ME WITH SUCH BULLSHIT. IF YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS TO COME SEE MY DOGS FOR YOURSELF YOU CAN CALL ME AT 503-888-1216. IF NOT, KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS....

Jeez!!! Nice guy! NOT!
Now THERE'S a reputable breeder :rolleyes: :mad:

Ugh

I wish uneducated idiots like this didn't breed their dogs...everyone would be better off...:(

luckies4me
11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
OMG!!! I can't believe he responding like that! Hrmm, well you know, I do have to go to Portland tomorrow so perhaps I should stop by and take a peak considering his dogs are so well taken care of. :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
11-19-2004, 07:21 PM
He'd probably come out with a gun. I don't think I'd have any more contact with him and I hope you didn't use your real email address or a permanent one, anyway. I have one I use for spam like that. We all know what to do with that phone number now, don't we??
Just looked at the dogs. I feel so bad for them. They all look sickly and so sad. I HATE back yard breeders!!

luckies4me
11-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh, I plan on going over there. He doesn't scare me! I wrote him a letter this morning. We'll see if he responds. There has already been SEVERAL people online contact him about this. Hopefully he will get the point. I already know where he lives. I know a few big guys. :D This is what the letter said:

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FUCKING EYES LOOKED AT.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF MY DOGS. NO TICKS,
NO MANGE, AND THEY EAT BETTER THAN YOU DO. SO FUCK YOU
FOR EVEN CONTACTING ME WITH SUCH BULLSHIT. IF YOU'VE
GOT THE BALLS TO COME SEE MY DOGS FOR YOURSELF YOU CAN
CALL ME AT 503-888-1216. IF NOT, KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF
OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS...."

This was your response to a friend of mine who
contacted you. Do you really think this is how a
reputable breeder would act when being contacted by
someone only wanting to make sure the animals well
being was first and foremost? You sound very immature,
obviously not one capable of running a small business
and definitely not someone who should be breeding
dogs. By looking at your photos it is clear that the
puppies are living outside. Is that really how you
want your puppies to grow up? The mother and pups
should be raised inside. Those puppies are also way
too young to be offered for sale at this time. Do
yourself a favor and become a responsible individual
by having your dogs spayed and neutered. I find it
halarious how unprofessional your site is and the
photos just disgust me.

You mentioned taking a trip to see your facilities.
Perhaps I can do that. I am in Eugene and not too far
away and since I will be traveling to Portland
tomorrow night for a show I would be more than willing
to take a couple hours out of my day to visit your
house.

You obviously don't pay attention to the health of
your dogs. Please look at the photos you took of your
puppies. The first pup shows discharge from the nose,
very poor coat condition and overall the poor thing
just looks depressed! The third pup has noticable
runny eyes, and the brindle female pup seems to have
what looks like a tick above her eye. You cannot say
you do not notice these things, especially with the
animals right in front of you. Do you really think
showing pictures of the parents with feces scattered
about the backyard is going to help you sell these
puppies? Honestly, I would be surprised if anyone
(disregard anyone with a basic lack of animal welfare)
gave you money for these pups! THere is a term used in
the dog fancy called "backyard breeder". Do yourself a
favor and research this term. You might learn a lot
about yourself.

Here, I've actually taken it upon myself to help
educate you by providing you with a few handy links.
If you are about your dogs you will read them and STOP
BREEDING!!!

A wonderful site which compairs backyard breeders to
reputable breeders. Take a look and compare yourself
to these!
http://www.jlhweb.net/Boxermap/reputablebreeder.html

http://www.adoptarescuepet.org/byb.htm
http://www.nopuppymillscanada.ca/back_yard_breeders.htm
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/NoPuppyMillsVA/What_is_a_Backyard_Breeder_/what_is_a_backyard_breeder_.html

I am sure I have said all that needs to be said. I
hope you can understand the reason people are emailing
you. I am attaching a photo of my dog, who is raised
in a loving family environment. This is how a dog
should live!

Tiah
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Wow Luckies, wonderful e-mail! Please do be careful if you do decide to pay him a visit..let us know how he responds!

:)

luckies4me
11-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Well so far I have heard nothing from him, but we will see. ;)

sammy101
11-21-2004, 04:41 PM
the link doesnt work anymore,so mabye he changed the Website?? or is it just me:confused:

luckies4me
11-21-2004, 04:55 PM
HAHA, he took it down! Awesome! :D

I never got a response back from him either, hehe. :p

dukedogsmom
11-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Did you ever stop by like you were going to?

luckies4me
11-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Did you ever stop by like you were going to?

No, I didn't go to Portland. *sigh* :(

Mandy1
11-21-2004, 09:19 PM
That’s so sad. I can’t see the link however no reputable breeder would EVER reply to someone in that manner.

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 01:36 PM
I couldn't see the pictures but that e-mail is soooo nasty and mean. Gosh, how could any body say something like that, and according to what I read you guys posting, the dogs sound pretty sick. Oh my, makes me sick how that man acted. Good job standing up for yourself luckies4me!

luckies4me
11-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks! I just can't stand people like that. :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
11-29-2004, 05:42 AM
Cass, great job and e-mail! First of all I can't stand anyone using tht kind of language in an e-mail especialy to a lady. Second, I don't think he expected to get that response from you. I think that you really shut him up!!

luckies4me
11-29-2004, 07:11 AM
I never heard back from him and since he took his site down I think I actually got through to him. I wasn't the only one who said something but once I posted on Craigslist I got an overwhelming response! :D :p