PDA

View Full Version : Need Christmas Cat Poem or quotes

Palomino21
11-16-2004, 01:49 AM
I have this great idea for a Christmas gift for my mom and step dad for Christmas. They both LOVEEEEE their cats (4 of them). What I am going to do is use the crayola quick plaster of paris mold and when I go down there, get their cats foot prints. This mold stuff is really dry kind of rubbery like so when it hardens it doesn't break. We used this last year for gifts for parents of their children's hand print when I worked at a daycare center. Anyways, I would also like to put a cute little cat saying.

Here is their cats purrrsionality.

Lillie-Watch dog of the family though she really is a cat. She chased a fox out of the yard once. She is the explorer.

Tiggoo-Macho looking but really a big chicken. Loves crunchies.

Scooter-He's a fluffy motherly like boy. He's really sweet.

Blue Bell -named after my parents favorite ice cream and she is blue. She's still a kitten but she bosses over her big brothers. She acts like a starving cat when it food time though.

All of them scheme to get out of their kitty yard outside.

Any help would be great. I am not so good with words.

Annie

I came up with this idea because I realize that no one in my family has anything to remember our pets by other than a few pictures. This mold of their foot print will be really cool.

catmandu
11-16-2004, 09:02 AM
That is a very Good Idea,and I hope,that you can get,the Cats,to sit still,long enough,to carry,out your plan.

Palomino21
11-16-2004, 11:05 AM
LOL.. well, I haven't really thought about it. I think that they will do good.

Annie