PDA

View Full Version : Abby's Boyfriend

catnapper
11-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Abby seems to have made nice with my Valentine stuffed doggy. I wish Twink were around to see not just seals get the love.

dukedogsmom
11-15-2004, 05:57 PM
That is so cute! While Duke was eating tonight, Doogie was washing one of Duke's front legs. Very cute.

RedHedd
11-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That is so cute! While Duke was eating tonight, Doogie was washing one of Duke's front legs. Very cute. What? No picture? :p

catnapper
11-15-2004, 06:13 PM
He was just reminding Duke that its very important to wash your hands before eating! Awww... sounds like the boys love each other already.

Edwina's Secretary
11-15-2004, 06:20 PM
When Edwina first came to us she took a stuffed raccoon I had bought for my niece out of the shopping bag and fell in love with it. She groomed it and sleep with it.

Unfortunately, the romance cooled of. When we moved I got rid of coonie as there was no longer any affection between them...

rg_girlca
11-15-2004, 06:42 PM
OMG that video is so darn cute. I just love the way Abby is doing cutesy at the end of the video.

lizzielou742
11-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Hee hee hee, they're so cute! I would love to have those two running around my house. I don't know how you ever get any work done - I wouldn't be able to!! ;) :)

kimlovescats
11-15-2004, 08:24 PM
WOW, Abby looks so much like my Tabitha!!! I didn't realize it until this video! Her markings are so similar! Gotta love the innocent, "I'm so cute" look at the end!!!:rolleyes: :D

catnapper
11-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
WOW, Abby looks so much like my Tabitha!!! I didn't realize it until this video! Her markings are so similar! Gotta love the innocent, "I'm so cute" look at the end!!!:rolleyes: :D

That innocent look is exactly the look she gave me that made me fall in love with her! She just stared at me, and followed me everywhere with that adoring look. I melted. How could I give her away after that look?

I thought our littlest girls looked a lot alike, especially those big ears! I wonder if they'll ever grow into their ears? Tabitha doesn't have the tortie markings in her stripes though, does she? I haven't been able to get a good photo of her markings, but in between the stripes, she definately a tortie.

catcrazylady
11-15-2004, 09:06 PM
Kim you are cracking me up tonight!! Great video! Abby is too cute with her "Boy Toy" and what is up with Harry's head dance?!!! He looked like a bobble head!!! That was hilarious!! Thanks so much for the laughs from you babies. I should have already been in bed but this was worth staying up for!
:D :D :D :D :D

Barbara
11-16-2004, 04:49 AM
Hehehe -stuffed doggie will have to learn that the love of a kitten can be rough:)

They are both so sweet:)

NKBurlington
11-16-2004, 08:41 AM
That video had me laughing my butt off here at work.

I loved the innocent "what? I didn't do anything wrong, did I"? look.

Too cute.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-16-2004, 10:36 AM
:D :D
I love the fact that once it's on the floor it's no fun anymore. :rolleyes: ;) :D