PDA

View Full Version : New here

LuckyDog
11-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Hello, I am new here and thought I would tell everyone what kinds of pets I have and there names. I have a cream colored chow named Bear, a black chow named Grizzley, a beagle mix name Lucky, and a German shepherd named Chance. I also have four cats(one is lost though) a black MaineCoon named Sparky, another MaineCoon named Manic, a DMH named Sissy, and Manx named Bonkers. For my smaller pets I have two guinea pigs one named Wheekers and the other is Red, I also have two cockatiels Dobie and Precious, and three parakeets that I have not named yet. Oops I am kinda embarrassed about not giving them names yet. I am married to a wonderful man and I have an adorable three year old daughter and right at this time we are trying to get pregnant again. So hello everyone and I look forward to making new friends and getting to know you all better. Oh and I have no camera right at this time so pictures will be a long time off.(atleast a few months)

Corinna
11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Welcome to PT . I have 3 dogs Merlin a springer, Lady nwfy/reteriver, and Dugan Newfy/chow . # grandkitties who live with me. Moose Possibly has Maine coon in him 20lbs feet as big as the springer,Winky a tuxado,and Ebony long haired black. One very old rabbit(14) wee One is drawf/jersy woollsy .

tatsxxx11
11-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Welcome to PetTalk!!! Wow, what a big, beautiful family you've got there...human and furry and feathered:D I look forward to getting to know you and them all! I'm Sandra, mom to 2 dogs, Star a yellow Lab and Cody, a Husky x and 2 kitties, Mr. B a DLH nd Oliver, a MCxPersian and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie...You can "meet" them below:D Start posting...!:) And don't forget the pics!

Karen
11-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators, and my pet is Miss Hoppy - the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

LuckyDog
11-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome.:) I won't forget to put pics up soon as I get a camera.

KYS
11-15-2004, 07:19 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk. :)

slick
11-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. You'll enjoy it here. About the camera.....can you borrow one? You see, we are an impatient lot sometimes and I just can't wait to see your petfamily.:)

dogs_4_me
11-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Welcome to Pet talk!

LuckyDog
11-16-2004, 10:19 AM
I have a picture of Lucky and Chance in shutterfly. If someone can tell me how to post pictures I will post them. :)

tatsxxx11
11-22-2004, 02:20 PM
You need to go to Shutterfly and right click on the photo you want to post, hit properties and copy the URL address of that pic onto your clipboard. Then come here and start a thread. Paste the photo address into the post. DIRECTLY in front of the URL address, (no spaces!) you need to add Then directly after the URL address, you need to type in Remember to add the backslash to the 2nd [/IMG] and make sure there are no spaces! Sounds complicated but it's easy:D Can't wait to see pics!:)

Chica
11-24-2004, 07:38 PM
WELCOME LUCKYDOG!

MY NAME IS SHERRY, I AM OWNED BY MY 7 MO. OLD BRINDLE CHIHUAHUA, CHICA. :D
YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY PET TALK.!;) I DO. SO WELCOME! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/brindlechica.jpg;)

GraciesMommy
11-24-2004, 08:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/HelloCard.gif

Welcome to PT!!