PDA

View Full Version : This is sick!

molucass
11-15-2004, 01:47 PM
http://modifiedliving.com/savevincent.htm

Also when you get there click on "Hamster Hot Air balloon" at the top.

:mad:

Tina
11-15-2004, 02:51 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kiia
11-15-2004, 02:55 PM
:( So much stupidity in this world :mad:

Corinna
11-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Any one figure out where he lives and can call the spca about this idiot.

rg_girlca
11-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Did you notice this written on the top, supposedly said by his mom.

"Your father and I are both worried that, at its best, your website is inappropriate and at its worst, reflects maniac behavior." -My mom

Heeeellllllloooooo....Then get some help for your sick demented son lady. Do the names, Son of Sam or Jeffrey Dawber, come to your mind at all lady...:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know how, but i'm sure something can be done about this.:mad:

Tina
11-15-2004, 05:04 PM
This was on his homepage. http://modifiedliving.com/index.htm

Well hello again. In case you hadn't noticed, this little site of mine was out of commission for about 4 days. Why? It seems that our good friends at PETA, RSPCA, ASPCA and several other organizations with unnecessary acronyms put immense pressure on my now former hosting company about the Save Vincent page. Needless to say, I was informed by some pseudo-exec over at HostOnce.com that they no longer wanted to be "associated with content" of such badass nature.

So, if any of you future webmasters are in the market for a sweet hosting company that buckles under the slightest amount of outside pressure from hippie focus groups, make sure you give HostOnce.com a gander!

Lucky for me, fellow web-pimp Ryan Perry (GorillaMask.net) just got himself a turbo charged, light speed, super-dee-duper dedicated server -- complete with the flux capacitor from Back to the Future -- allowing me to tap back into the sexiness of the internet. I thank you kind sir.

So, in recap: hippies suck, HostOnce.com are gutless queerbags from Australia, GorillaMask rules, and Vincent is f******toast.

Oh, and I reworked the layout and graphics of the site a bit, so bear with me as links may be broken or misguided. Also, my email is screwy, so if you need to get in contact with me, just drop me an instant message.

And finally, in case you missed it - exclusive Modified Living poker deal.

dukedogsmom
11-15-2004, 05:17 PM
I think it's just an attention getter. And I can't believe anyone would send money to that idiotl.

QueenScoopalot
11-16-2004, 07:36 AM
This may be a sick way of extorting money from people. Is extortion exempt from under any laws regarding Freedom of speech etc? Maybe the FBI should investigate this whacko. It could just be one of those hoax websites designed to get everyone up in arms, like the Bonsai kitten site :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

catnapper
11-16-2004, 08:13 AM
What a total moron. Its obvious he is nothing but a doped out frat boy (based upon the pictures, and the obvious lack of functional logic) and I wonder how he'd feel about being launched into the stratosphere inside a big plastic bottle. I would hope they screwed the lid on nice and tight so he could run out of air real fast. :mad:

luckies4me
11-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
What a total moron. Its obvious he is nothing but a doped out frat boy (based upon the pictures, and the obvious lack of functional logic) and I wonder how he'd feel about being launched into the stratosphere inside a big plastic bottle. I would hope they screwed the lid on nice and tight so he could run out of air real fast. :mad:

hehe. I just pictured that in my head and I had to laugh. People can be so stupid! :mad: :rolleyes:

guineapiglover4life
11-16-2004, 11:08 PM
As a rodent lover I am furious over this and the ASPCA should know about this! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

flamepony12
11-16-2004, 11:10 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-019.gif
I can't believe they'd do that!!
:mad::mad:

aly
11-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Can someone give me a brief description of what the site is? I'm too scared to go.

Cookiebaker
11-17-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by aly
Can someone give me a brief description of what the site is? I'm too scared to go.

Aly, basically it is one very sick person who is threatening to hurt his hamster. He is asking people to donate to his paypal account by a certain date, and he will save the hamster. Otherwise he is going to hurt him. There are photos of his last hamster, as well, and how he hurt him.

:mad:

And I think the more attention this guy gets, the more he is loving his life. The more hate mail he gets, the better he feels about himself. He is looking to cause a stir, and he gets it everytime someone clicks.

I hope it's a joke.:mad:

gplover123
11-19-2004, 05:28 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i hate those people that's soo mean and i love hamspters and rodents i think they should go to jail

zaylagrey
11-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Did you notice this written on the top, supposedly said by his mom.

"Your father and I are both worried that, at its best, your website is inappropriate and at its worst, reflects maniac behavior." -My mom

Heeeellllllloooooo....Then get some help for your sick demented son lady. Do the names, Son of Sam or Jeffrey Dawber, come to your mind at all lady...:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know how, but i'm sure something can be done about this.:mad:

What a sick F**k!!

tikeyas_mom
11-19-2004, 09:18 PM
i dought that their was even a hamster in the first "hot air baloon" he probably just took it out right before take off. then claimed that "vincent" is the hamster now... :rolleyes: lame

Equus217
11-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
i dought that their was even a hamster in the first "hot air baloon" he probably just took it out right before take off. then claimed that "vincent" is the hamster now... :rolleyes: lame

I hope you are right!! I hate to think that actually happened.:( :mad:

leslie
11-22-2004, 11:53 PM
does anyone KNOW if the site has been sent to spca? If not, I feel obligated.

QueenScoopalot
11-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by leslie
does anyone KNOW if the site has been sent to spca? If not, I feel obligated. Leslie, according to the post, PETA etc has been notified, but I have a feeling that this is a "bonsai kitten" type of site. But with extortion mixed into the whole scenario, I think the FBI should be investigating! PAYPAL accepted in order to save the next hampsters life??? Doesn't sit right with me at all! :mad: :mad: :mad:

cookieluver7
11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
That is so disgusting! I also read the pictures at the bottom about vincent. It is sickening. I am crying right now. I cannot believe how stupid some people are. Grrrr....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :( :confused: why do such a thing?

lofty
12-02-2004, 11:52 AM
SHOCKING :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mina'smomma
12-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Has anyone notified Paypal about it? Surely they can't be in knowledge of this?

Giselle
12-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Has somebody sent these pics to the SPCA yet? Or the Animal Cops or something? That boy needs to be hung upside down and spanked till his face turns red.

I hope I don't offend anybody, but while I was reading that webpage and scrolling through the pictures, I was listening to Amanda Perez's "I Pray". Just as I almost scrolled down to the hamster's 'memorial', I heard "I pray,
That I see you in another life,
I pray that you still by my side.
Oh I pray." Then the song ended. It was so touching to me, and I almost shed a few tears.

I know there's a white hamster at the Bridge free from his torturous 'owner'.