PDA

View Full Version : Doggies and Christmas presents

PJ's Mom
11-15-2004, 11:15 AM
I bought a little container of liver treats for Peej and Bailey today. It will be wrapped up for Christmas and placed under our tree. (when it's time, of course) I started thinking that every single year since we've had Peej, I've had to re-wrap one of his gifts because he searches for it under the tree and unwraps it. :D

It's to the point now where he doesn't care if it's his or Bailey's or Allie's (my goddog) He'll unwrap it and claim it as his. :rolleyes: It's about the only "mischief" he ever gets into, so it doesn't bother me too much. :D

Do your dogs do this too?

LorraineO
11-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Lucy loves to sniff,, but hasnt yet ripped anything before she is supposed to,,,, As for Merlin,,, well this will be his first xmas,, we will wait and see!!!!

Samantha Puppy
11-15-2004, 01:20 PM
I don't wrap Samantha's presents. I hide them in a closet and set them out like "Santa" brought them. I may wrap one or two additional things, but they are things like a stuffy or something that she couldn't necessarily sniff out, like chewies or something.

Kfamr
11-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Simba isn't interested in the presents...
He likes the tree. He finds it as a great place to lift his leg. :o

PJ's Mom
11-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh no! LOL :D

DogLover9501
11-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Piddle does that, Jasper probably would to if we put gifts under the tree early like we used to do.

Now we don't put any gifts under there until Christmas eve night when they are going to bed so they can't try to open their gifts ;)