PDA

View Full Version : Keegan's playdate

shais_mom
11-14-2004, 11:42 PM
My cousin brought her dog Maverick to my parent's house today so he could play with Keegan (again). :)
They had a blast chasing balls. My poor Keegan just isn't as young as she thinks she is....... Maverick is about a year and half and he just passes her and gets the ball, but she gives it a good shot. Even when she is there with her balls she still chases after him. :)
Keegan is so tired now, and grouchy with her sister Kloe. :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2aske

BCBlondie
11-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Aww :) Looks like they both had a lot of fun running around today though! :D

captain
11-15-2004, 12:09 AM
There are some great pics there.

{{{hugs and kisses}}} to gorgeous Keegan ....... sleep well sweetheart:D

4 Dog Mother
11-15-2004, 07:46 AM
Oh, Keegan, isn't it hell to age? And have that young whippersnapper pass you by getting to the ball quicker than you can? But sweetie, you will always be full of life and joy because that is just a part of you!

Try not to be hard on Kloe - she is just a baby and doesn't understand that you get worn out after a day of chasing tennis balls adn trying to keep up with Maverick!

Great pictures, Staci! By the way, that new kitty is beautiful!

Logan
11-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Oh Staci, the pictures are wonderful!!!! Looks like they had a marvelous time together!!!! :) Nothing better than a tired dog (at least in this house). :D

kimlovescats
11-15-2004, 04:49 PM
She sure doesn't look like she is "old'!!! She's such a beauty, Staci!:D

tatsxxx11
11-15-2004, 04:54 PM
With a name like Maverick, guess he was bound to give you a run for the money, Keegan:D Bet you slept well last night:) You're looking as beautiful as ever! And if I remember, you're not over 4! But you don't look a day over 2;)

Cincy'sMom
11-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Great pictures Staci! Keegan and Maverick are both gorgeous!!

And Cincy understands...being 3 is tough work!!