PDA

View Full Version : Saw Keith Urban last night!! (country fans)

CountryWolf07
11-14-2004, 06:16 PM
DAMN! KEITH URBAN WAS AWESOME!!

I had 15th row, but it seemed like I was a lot closer! Thank god for small venues! Haha.. I met up with 2 Cagle fans & that was fun.. then the show started!

Katrina Elam was pretty good - she impressed me! She did a lot of upbeat songs.

When Keith walked through the crowd, I was like, WHERE DID HE GO?! And my dad pointed out & said he was just walkin' by and I saw him, and he just walked BY me! Wow, that man is georgeous up close! He was just smiling, then a bunch of girls mobbed him, I was like, woah there! He had that guy.. big guy with black cowboy hat that walked behind him, like a security guy or something - he pushed those girls away, so he could continue playing his guitar - I swear to god, he never STOPS playing the guitar, no matter what!! I'm amazed by that.

He sang I Wanna Be Your Everything, When the Blacktop Ends, Somebody Like You, Jeans On, You Look Good in my Shirt, You'll Think of Me, Raining on Sunday, Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me, Days Go By, Better Life, Memories of Us, Tonight I Wanna Cry, You're my Better Half, and These are the Days. He also did Free Falling..

He is DEFINITELY a guitar god! I got so excited when Keith came on to join Katrina! That was awesome!

The bad part, was that my camera died LOL - I was sad. But I managed to get ONE roll... So I will show you guys the pics - I think I got some good shots, but who knows - I zoomed all the way in.. but hey, better than no pics!

I loved how he had us do "Free Falling".. that was great.. he was so amazed by our response!! He just kept going like "You guys are amazing! Wow!" :)

I will GO see him again next time he comes around, no doubt - He is WORTH it! I definitely can see him winning "Entertainer of the Year" in the future..

Dogz
11-14-2004, 06:19 PM
It sounds like you had fun, Rachel! :D Can't wait to see those pics!

countrycowgirl
11-14-2004, 06:28 PM
you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D it sounds like you had a great time!!.. I can't wait to see pics!!:D

CountryWolf07
11-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Oh my pics sucked.. lol.. bad lighting in the place, I guess..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/LonestarFan07/balckea.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/LonestarFan07/kia32.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/LonestarFan07/keithback.jpg

slleipnir
11-14-2004, 09:12 PM
I don't know that I've ever heard of him :o Sounds fun though

zaylagrey
11-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Keith's one of my favorite country artist's. He's so sexy and I'm not partial to blond's. He He.

kimlovescats
11-14-2004, 10:37 PM
*PANTING* Oh my gosh, Keith Urban is ADORABLE... ok, I am a happily married woman, but I swear this man just makes my heart race!!! Where did you see him????:eek:

CountryWolf07
11-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
*PANTING* Oh my gosh, Keith Urban is ADORABLE... ok, I am a happily married woman, but I swear this man just makes my heart race!!! Where did you see him????:eek:

I saw him at the State Theatre (Cleveland playhouse) on Saturday night! :)

Yeah.. when he walked by me, I didn't know what to DO! LOL he is just so georgeous up close!!

captain
11-15-2004, 12:11 AM
*cough cough*

Can I take this opportunity to point out that he is AUSTRALIAN??? :D

He is such a great performer! I have not seem him live tho ....

CountryWolf07
11-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by captain
*cough cough*

Can I take this opportunity to point out that he is AUSTRALIAN??? :D

He is such a great performer! I have not seem him live tho ....

He has a cute accent! :D