PDA

View Full Version : SAM

jackiesdaisy1935
12-21-2001, 09:12 AM
My goodness Sam you have a wonderful friend, Michael. I think you and Michael will have a very long life together since you live to be 75 or so., how wonderful. Michael considers you his best friend and he even shares his dinner with you, my you are a gourmet too.
I have to say you are a very beautiful bird, your coloring is wonderful, even for a guy.
Congradulations Sam, for being our sweetest, most loved, wonderful, best friend, Very Best Pet of the Day.

Xena
12-21-2001, 10:05 AM
Sam WOW what fabulous coloring you have! I would love to hear you talk. I bet you can have some fun conversations with Michael. I have a parakeet that likes to squawk at me if I don't say Hi as soon as I come home from work. I could imagine if he could yell at me. lol Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
Xena :)

thelmalu99
12-21-2001, 03:13 PM
Sam, you're so beautiful! Sounds like you have personality to spare, too! I wish you many, many happy years with your loving human!

tatsxxx11
12-21-2001, 04:22 PM
Beautiful Sam and Michael. You two are a match made in heaven! What a team!! And Michael, what could be better than having a forever friend like Sam to share your WHOLE. entire life with!! :) Especially one so handsome, playful, smart, loving, devoted and TOTALLY COOOOOOOOOOOOL :cool: Congratulations to beautiful Sam, our most deserving, most beautiful, coolest Pet of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebrating your GREAT honor and have a very happy holiday!

lizbud
12-21-2001, 08:30 PM
Hi Sam,
Your friend Michael has told us a lot about
you and the friendship you both share..
You have such Beautiful coloring & and are
such a good companion , I am proud to offer
congradulations on being honored as today's
PET OF THE DAY !!!