PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound picture!

Sirrahsim
11-14-2004, 05:31 AM
Here it is:) I'll also include the video clip with the baby's heartbeat in case anyone missed it:) I was 12 weeks and 5 days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/12weeks.jpg

*edit* I didn't think this was necessary before, but after showing the picture to my coworkers I've discovered that it is:D The empty looking black space in the middle of the picture is my uterus, the baby is resting along the bottom right side of my uterus. I'm reasonably sure that the white smudge slightly above and to the left of the baby is the umbilical cord. We are looking at the left side profile of the baby:)

sirrahbed
11-14-2004, 06:46 AM
Wow! We already have our second grandbaby's picture printed out and on the fridge:D That is fantastic Missy. Very clear and easy to see for 12 weeks!! This really IS exciting:D I am thinking the "smudge" is a little bent leg. There is another, lighter parallel smudge under it that appears to be the other thigh bone.

GraciesMommy
11-14-2004, 06:48 AM
isnt technology wonderful..how sweet!

Tonya
11-14-2004, 10:00 AM
What a good pic! There he/she is, just chillin'! Thanks for sharing.

trayi52
11-14-2004, 11:02 AM
That is just the sweetest! You can see her/him so clearly! The head and the arms, my god, technology is wonderful!

Thanks for the picture of your sweet little unborn baby!

Willie:)

jazzcat
11-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Aww, that is great. Look at that profile.:D

Sirrahsim
11-14-2004, 04:40 PM
*bump*:D :D :D :D

lizzielou742
11-14-2004, 08:11 PM
That's so awesome! I can tell right where he/she is!!! You can see his/her little head and everything!!! How cool!

I can't wait 'til I get to have one... :D
Sssssshhhh, don't tell my boyfriend I said that ;)

christa
11-14-2004, 09:17 PM
WOW, that is a great ultrasound! Usually I can't tell anything about them, but you can clearly see your baby in this pic!

And you can already tell that he/she is going to be a doll baby!!! ;)

catnapper
11-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Oooooo... this is so exciting! I will never have a baby, and I have to say this is one thing I wish I could experience. So I'll live vicariously through you. :)

Sirrahsim
11-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
So I'll live vicariously through you. :)

hehe:D enjoy:) That also means that you get to share in the nausea, aches, pains, kicks to the sciatic nerve, and all the rest, right?:) Score! You can enjoy the not so pleasant aspects while I sail through, right?:D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone:) I and hubby are so proud of our little jumping bean:):)

kimlovescats
11-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Yippee!!! A teeny tiny Sirrah!!! Congrats Missy .... how EXCITING!!!:D

Jods
11-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Oh WOW!!!!!! so cute!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!! I missed this I think are you finding out if its a boy/girl?? I love hearing updates from you!!:D

NoahsMommy
11-14-2004, 10:45 PM
How exciting! I bet you and your hubby are so excited. :)

Sirrahsim
11-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Hubby and I are completey overjoyed!! In fact he just rearranged our house yesterday so that we can start putting our nursery together!! Yay:):):)
We can't wait to find out what we're having:) We are wanting to paint the room once we find out:) We were going to go find out the first week of December, but now it looks like we'll have to wait until right around the first of the year:(
16 weeks would be plenty early to tell if the clinic had a good machine, but our plans of going to an off base clinic at that time fell through after hearing reports from some of the other pregnant ladies who DID go to the off base clinic.
Sooooo, we'll find out around New Years if our little one is a boy or a girl:)
Hubby wants a boy, I kind of want a boy too, but would just love a girl!:D

edit: can't spell:rolleyes: The baby is stealing too many of my brain cells:rolleyes: :D

lynnestankard
11-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Great pic Missy!!! Got very misty eyed listening to the heart beat too!!

Keep the up dates coming and take good care of yourself xxx

Lynne

Lilith Cherry
11-15-2004, 10:34 AM
What a view! You must be so excited! And whatever sex "it" turns out to be you will be equally proud and overjoyed when you give birth. Congratulations!

carole
11-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Gosh the pic is so clear, you can see baby so well, I remember my own ultrasounds, could not make out anything, really disappointing, and I wanted to know the sex of my 2nd baby, and the cord was in the way and we just had to darn well wait, but it was worth it as I got my girl I so desperatley wanted.:)

Thanks for sharing your wee miracle.;)

persianmom
11-18-2004, 03:55 PM
Thank you so much for the picture of my next grandbaby. I've started a file just for her pictures. This is the first one.

Love you both
Mom

sirrahbed
11-18-2004, 04:48 PM
heehee Carol-I just started a grandbaby#2 file also:D Want a few more pictures?
9 weeks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Family/nineweeks.jpg
12 weeks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Family/12WEEKS2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Family/12WEEKS.jpg
:D

OH! you can save the heartbeat too! Just open like you are listening to it, then click file save and send it to your grandbaby folder and you can listen anytime:)

mina'smomma
11-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Wow Missy you're ultrasound looks close to mine. LOL. Its cute. I'm envious of you though. I haven't even got the "belly" yet. You look wonderful. Full of Momma aura.;)

sirrahbed
11-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Look who she looks like!! What do you think? I am not trying to insult her:eek: (30 years difference) but do you see the resemblance?
<------------:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/MISSY.jpg

mina'smomma
11-19-2004, 08:23 AM
She looks like you Deb. I'm sure doesn't take it as an insult.