PDA

View Full Version : Silly girl!

catnapper
11-13-2004, 12:46 PM
This morning, everyone was doing something - I was drawing, Grant and Tony were cooking breakfast and the girls were in their rooms. Harry, Pouncer and Allen were soaking up the rays of sun streaking through the bedroom window. Ah, peaceful Saturday mornings.

Then in all the peaceful quiet, Abby started screaming and crying. She was laying on the carpet, stretched out as long as she could go and then using her nails to dig into the carpet, she dragged herself along sideways... all the while screaming her head off. There we stood -- all of us were looking at her stunned and concerned. Nobody wanted to touch her. We were wondering what was wrong with her. She didn't LOOK like she was in pain, just sounded like she was. The boys finally came down to see what the commotion was... she ran over to them, gave them big head bumpies and a great game of tag ensued. The little brat was BORED and LONELY. Brat! Brat! Bratty! Brat! Brat!

sirrahbed
11-13-2004, 12:48 PM
:D whatever works

jazzcat
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
:D :D

Such a smart girl. Don't go looking for fun, have the fun come to you!

carole
11-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Girls just gotta have fun.:)

QueenScoopalot
11-13-2004, 05:43 PM
:eek: That silly girl! Whatever gets her attention huh? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

catcrazylady
11-13-2004, 06:21 PM
LOL!! I told you she was a smart one!:D :D :D

Pervy does the"laying on her side and pulling herself along the carpet" deal. Hubby and I call it her handicapped routine trying to get sympathy! She will pull herself around the room when she wants me to brush her. :)

catmandu
11-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Cats,just have to be,the Life,of The Party,anyway that they can,she sounds like A Fun Cat.

christa
11-14-2004, 01:32 PM
LOLOLOL That is seriously funny! Definitely got a silly girl there!

rg_girlca
11-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Oh but Kim, Abby is such an adorable brat.

You work it girl!:D

kimlovescats
11-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Are you sure she isn't in heat? I can't remember how old she is!

manda_moo87
11-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Aw what a goof! :D

catnapper
11-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Are you sure she isn't in heat? I can't remember how old she is!
No... how early can they gop into heat? She's 4 months old. We figure they were born in the beginning of July.

She has done the crying for attention thing since I got her. Thats one of the things that endeared her to me... she's cry and look at me so intensely and with so much love... sigh.... I love that little girl. She did the cry thing today while we were cleaning and painting in the kitchen (we just found out yesterday that family I'd invited are coming and they've enver sen the house, so I'm doubly excited theya re coming but want the house purrrrfect) I guess she's just a Prima Donna Princess. :rolleyes: :p :D