PDA

View Full Version : Remus Bear? Where is my Remus Bear?

kt_luvs_kitties
11-13-2004, 01:42 AM
Hi Remus bear, its me Hannah Banana. I know its been awhile since I have been able to get meowmie to write to you for me. She has been busy.
How are you doing? miss me any? How about you getting a new sister, is that going to happen? I miss you terribly.
I have been doing good, starting to get along with my annoying lil brat of a brudder, Squeekers. I just think he is a lil too rowdy for my taste. maybe he will grow out of it? *sure hope so*
It has been raining all day long, and I hate thunder and lightening also:eek: Hope it stops by tomorrow, so I can lay on my cat tree and not get spooked!
Please try to talk you meowmie into getting more photos posted of you, I havent seen any in a while!!! My meowmie is going to post one or two just for you.
Well I guess I better go to bed, I have a busy day of playing, eating and nappin to do:D I love you Remus Bear, and I miss you so:( Have a good night/weekend! We will talk real soon:D

PS- It is of me stealin food from the magical bucket!

kt_luvs_kitties
11-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Mom I dont wanna kiss you!!!

catcrazylady
11-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Oh adorable Hannah I have to agree with you that it has been way to long since we have seen Remus.
There is a little trick that we use on PT Hannah that usually gets us pictures. It's called WHINING!!! I hope we don't have to resort to THAT!!!

catmandu
11-13-2004, 08:46 AM
The Found Cats,and Feeder would love A remus Bear update,too,as we miss our Friend,very much.

kt_luvs_kitties
11-13-2004, 02:23 PM
That now is as good of time as ever, to start the WHINING up:D So Please Remus Bears meowmie, I need to see pictures! And so does crazycatlady and catmandu! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!
We want pictures! we want pictures! :D Love, Hannah Banana

catcrazylady
11-13-2004, 06:36 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

If we don't get something soon we will have to call in the Queen of Whining! I think we all know who I'm talking about :D