PDA

View Full Version : Chum

tatsxxx11
10-06-2001, 11:39 AM
Hi beautiful Chum!! Ahhh! I adore your photo!! Is your "toy" about to surrender?? I have to tell you Chum, the way your guardian speaks of you, with such love and devotion, I had to let go of a tear or two!! You incredible, amazing feathered friends are truly a beautiful sight to behold and a loving gift to cherish!! And, as usual, learning about the daily routine, hysterical antics and playful nature of our Parrot pals always makes me smile! How blessed your family is to have beautiful, loving, playful Chum to be their Forever Friend. And you may be the first bi-lingual singing Parrot to cross my path!! :D Today, because you are so special, and so loved, we honor you Chum, our most devoted, loyal, loving and cherished Pet of ALL Days!! Lots of head rubbies and skritches and treats for sweet Chum on her special day!!

P.S. Many of us Pet Talkers are quite familiar with the "murder the toy" routine!! :D

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

TheAntiPam
10-06-2001, 01:44 PM
What a loverly Chum you are! Your beautiful bright color and beautiful bright personality are just right for being Pet of the Day! Your family is so lucky to have a special someone like you! Sing up a storm on your special day!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-06-2001, 04:25 PM
Chumley, you are the prettiest and most friendly sweetie. What a best friend you are to your human. Your coloring is beautiful.
Congradulations on being the very best Pet of the Day.

lizbud
10-06-2001, 06:36 PM
Hello Beautiful Chum ....
Congratulations are in order for You today
sweet Chum, for being our Saturday
PET OF THE DAY !!!Keep on singing & stomping
those toys(You can't be too careful).
Love Ya Sweetie!!!!