PDA

View Full Version : RIP "Black Cat"

manda_moo87
11-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Today while I was down town walking around I happened to come across a beautiful black kitty on the side of the road. He had been hit by a car. I was devistated at what I saw (I won't go into the gruesome details)... it just shocked me and saddened me I just bawled my eyes out when I saw him. Its really sad when you think about how many cats and dogs are killed by cars each year. I'm assuming this guy was a stray... strays are very common in that city.

RIP ~ Black Cat

:( :( :(

leslie
11-13-2004, 12:38 AM
poor boy... too many are hit by cars.. (are you sure it was a boy- this is kitten season so a female could have been nursing and need you to find her babies nearby!) I trust your judgement on sexing the cat but had to put that out there for others who may not be so sure! It IS mating/kitten season (when isn't it?). Thank you for taking the time to give this boy your loving thoughts. Hopefully he did not suffer. Try not to think about it too much, there is nothing you can do for him now. (he is romping with all our others in the RB yes?) Been there, feel better soon!

catmandu
11-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Poor Little Black Cat,not cared for properly,and then murdered,by a Careless Driver.There is a place,in Heaven,for You Black cat,and The Pet angels,are making a spot,for you,in Malaysia,with,them,where you wont be a Stray ,anymore!!!

Lilith Cherry
11-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Sorry to hear about the poor black cat! I hope he is happy at the bridge now.

Catmandu, what do you mean about Malaysia? I used to live there and fed a lot of feral cats while I did. They all had bendy tails!

kimlovescats
11-15-2004, 11:10 AM
I know how you feel, it sickens me to see an innocent cat or dog lying dead on the road. RIP little black cat!:(

slick
11-15-2004, 01:01 PM
:( :( This makes me the saddest of all. I kitty with no home, no name, and no love passes away silently with no one to help him/her across the bridge. RIP little black cat.