PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson is GUILTY!!!!

Tonya
11-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Yay! He is guilty of 1st degree murder. I am so glad that justice is served. The verdict brought tears to my eyes.

GraciesMommy
11-12-2004, 03:21 PM
A jury found Scott Peterson guilty of first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Laci, and of second-degree murder in the death of their unborn son today. The verdict reached by the six-man, six-woman jury leaves Peterson facing a possible sentence of death or life in prison without parole.

catnapper
11-12-2004, 03:57 PM
I'm so glad to hear that... though I have always felt it was rather obvious he did it.

Cookiebaker
11-12-2004, 03:59 PM
I was listening to the verdict live on-line. My heart goes out to both families: First, and foremost, for Laci's, for this must be a sense of closure in one respect, and yet a sense of finality that it's over. And secondly for Scott's, for the shame that their son has brought on their family's name.

And I am so glad it's over, and that justice will be served.

swimma253
11-12-2004, 04:11 PM
HALLELUJAIH! (sp :p)

NoahsMommy
11-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Its not over yet. The jury agreeed on special circumstances which means he's eligible for the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

It all starts again on the 22nd, with a verdict date of November 30th.

My heart goes out to both of their families. For some reason I was totally emotional about this verdict. I can't imagine how relieved her family feels now, this had to be a horrific experience for them. :( My heart also goes out to his family as well, they must be devastated. Regardless of the circumstances, he's still their son.

Logan
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
You are so right, Kelly. Sandra made a similar comment on the thread in the Dog House. No one wins, do they?

Vindication is one thing, but nothing can bring back that beautiful woman and her son. :(

I will add that I am glad for the verdict, though.

Chica
11-13-2004, 11:25 AM
IT IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE VICTIMS FAMILIES.:rolleyes: BUT A HORABLE MURDER WAS DONE!:( I'M GLAD HE WAS FOUND GUILTY. I WAS AFRAID HE WOULD GET OFF ON ANY TECHNICALITY.:rolleyes: BUT HE DID NOT. YEAH:D . I WAS COMPARING IT WITH THE OJ SIMPSON CASE.:eek: YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.:eek: :confused: PEOPLE WERE CONFUSED AND THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO FIND A GUILTY VERDICT.:eek: IT WAS MORE A RACIAL ISSUE~.
OH WELL, SOME YOU WIN, AND SOME YOU LOOSE.:confused: