PDA

View Full Version : Where's Twink - Barliman and Rizzo's mom?

jazzcat
11-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Anyone heard from her lately? I miss seeing Barli and Rizzo!:(

sirrahbed
11-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Wow, Lori- I was thinking about them earlier today! No kidding:( It has been a LONG time!!! I started wondering about them when you posted about Rumor's brown eyes. Or was it Rocky?:rolleyes:

jazzcat
11-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Debbie - it's Rumor's brown eyes (Rocky has them too just lighter). Great minds think alike, LOL. Didn't she say Barli had eyes like caramel or something like that? They are gorgeous.

I hope she and the boys are okay. I did a search and she hasn't posted since the first of Aug.

sirrahbed
11-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Didn't she say Barli had eyes like caramel or something like that? They are gorgeous.

I believe it was "pools of liquid caramel":D YES, her boys are both gorgeous. Hope they see this and show up again!! I wonder how the seal is too - what was his name???

Sauxxus??

catnapper
11-12-2004, 03:32 PM
I was wondering this myself the other day. I hope she and the boys are alright!

Barbara
11-12-2004, 04:09 PM
This morning while driving I thought of her: Twink we miss you, not only because of Barli and Rizzo!

prechrswife
11-12-2004, 04:14 PM
I wondered about her the other day. We miss you!

catcrazylady
11-13-2004, 07:41 AM
I was wondering about her and the boys last week. I really hope that she sees this and comes back to give us an update. I do miss them a lot.:(

catmandu
11-13-2004, 08:36 AM
We miss you,and our Friends Barliman,and Rizzo,too,The Found Cats.

jazzcat
11-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Just giving a *bump*.

Twink
11-16-2004, 08:28 PM
HI EVERYONE!!!! :) :) :)

I have a night to myself . . . hubby's on a business trip (this is the first night we've spent apart since we've been married...two years! *sniff*). So I came to see what was going on. I have to tell you, my jaw about hit the floor. I can't believe how many new additions there are!! There are kittens EVERYWHERE. :D Jazzcat, with the way you were talking all this Spring when there were kittens being born in every other post, I just knew you weren't going to make it through the year without another furry family member. But two??? You should see me grin. :D Seems like half of the regulars have furbabies who weren't there before! So . . . congratulations, everyone!! All of your new babies are gorgeous!

I read through about five pages of posts (ooohing and ahhhing the whole time), and then I found this one and just had to respond. Thanks, everybody, for thinking about us. I keep meaning to pop in for a quick update...but I'm always scared that if I do, I'll never leave! I can't post or even lurk at work anymore. (Evidently, CCL understands that problem!) I had a bit of an "eek, they're going to fire me" breakdown. They didn't, but why worry myself so? And there's so little time at home. Like any of you guys are less busy, right??

Anyway, on to the important stuff!! There are NO new furbabies here, so I feel all left out. ;) Barli and Rizzo are quite enough of a handful, thank you. They're still their wonderful selves. Rizzo still has four seals (Sauxus chief among them) that he hauls around the apartment. Barli still wants love and attention every time someone steps out of a shower. They still have the prettiest cat faces in the history of the universe. Or maybe that's just my meowmie bias. ;) The little miscreants managed to get the treat jar open yesterday while we were at work, and ate ALL of them. That's about as exciting as it gets. Oh, and Barli has his winter coat back! Yay! They've both gotten extremely snuggly as the weather has gotten colder. *happy sigh*

I'll try to get you guys some new pics sometime soon! Not sure where the camera is, but it's, uh, got to be around here somewhere, right . . . .?

*reviews post* See? This is why I never come around. I know that when I start talking, I'll never, ever quit! Enough blabbing from me!

catnapper
11-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Great to hear from you again Twink! We missed you! I hope you find time again soon to stop by and post pics of the boys! How much do they love each other now?

jazzcat
11-16-2004, 09:06 PM
TWINK!!!! I'm so glad you popped in and saw we were all missing you and the boys. Oh some pictures of the prettiest cat faces in the history of the universe would be great.:D :D

So my two new additions are not a surprise to you, huh? I'm still a bit shocked myself, LOL! I guess I was going on about all the spring kitties an awful lot.:D Rumor and Rocky have got to be two of the sweetest kittens in the "history of the universe", sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously they are both absolute sweethearts who have my husband and I both totally wrapped.

I hope you will be able to check in more often but I do understand about work. Take care and give Barli and Rizzo big hugs and smooches for me.

sirrahbed
11-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi Twink!:D It is GREAT to see you! Yup, lots of new additions here but I don't know how we can all have the sweetest faces in the Universe:eek:
Sorry you are so busy as I miss hearing about your boys and seeing pictures but can sure understand the work thing!!
Have fun catching up - it will help you not miss hubby so much:D

Barbara
11-17-2004, 02:54 AM
Hi Twink,
I don't know what to think of you coming here and bragging with Barli's winter coat and all that without pictures:D Don't think we let you go so easily!

And I'd love to see Rizzo and his best friend Sauxus:D

See you soon:)

catcrazylady
11-17-2004, 05:44 AM
Well Hello there!!! I'm so glad you popped in for a visit. It's great to hear from you again and I'm especially happy to have an update on the boys with the "most beautiful faces on the universe"!
I have trouble keeping up these days myself. I try to do the best I can and lurk whenever possible and post as often as I can. We understand but you could just pop in every now and then you know?
I'm looking forward to pictures of the boys and I'm really glad you and the boys are ok.:) :) :) :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
Hi Twink,
I don't know what to think of you coming here and bragging with Barli's winter coat and all that without pictures:D Don't think we let you go so easily!

And I'd love to see Rizzo and his best friend Sauxus:D

See you soon:)

Couldn't have said it better, Barbara! :D

Glad you dropped in, Twink. Now I'm off to see if you found the camera and posted new pics. :D

RedHedd
11-17-2004, 11:34 AM
YAY! Good to hear that Rizzo is still carrying on with Sauxus! I think of you and your cats every time Mishi goes at it with Muffy :rolleyes: :p

As for everyone's cats having the sweetest faces in the universe, I tell my two they are the cutest cats in the whole world! :D

kimlovescats
11-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Good to see you, Twink ... can't wait for new pics!!:D