PDA

View Full Version : A joke...

molucass
11-12-2004, 02:22 AM
"Growing Up"

GWB is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box. Curious, he runs over to the child and says "whats in the box, son?". The little boy syas "kittens, they are brand new kittens!" George Bush laughs and says "what kind of kittens are they?" "republicans" the boy answers. "oh, thats so cute!" George says, and runs off.

A couple of days later George is running with his buddy, Dick Cheney and he spies the same boy with his box just up ahead. George W says says to Dick, " you gotta check this out" and they both jog over to the boy with the box. George W. says " look in the box Dick, isnt that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid, tell my friend Dick what kind of kittens those are"

The boy replies "why, they are Democrats". "whoa!", George W. says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Republicans. Whats up?"

"Well", the boy says, "their eyes are open now"

Barbara
11-12-2004, 06:25 AM
:D :D :D

The nice thing is you can make this joke work for any country. I know already whom I can insert here;)

Randi
11-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Great! :D :D

cloverfdx
11-12-2004, 08:33 AM
LOL that is great :D.

The nice thing is you can make this joke work for any country. I know already whom I can insert here
Indeed you can. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Hahahaha!!! :D

pitc9
11-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Good One!!

manda_moo87
11-12-2004, 01:50 PM
LOL!!! :D