PDA

View Full Version : Missy is gone

cali
11-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Missy, out oldest piggie passed away on sunday, my computer is down so I was not able to say anything, I am at my friends right now. but when we saw missy at the store she was 6 months old and pregnant, huddling in the cornor of the cage, we did not think she would live through her prenancy, so when she she did we took her home with 1 baby, that girl was not expected to live much longer, but she amazingly lived to be 3 years old, on sunday though she had deterioted so much that she could not even wheek anymore, her ribs were showing, she was nearly bald(she had ovarian cysts) so she was helped to the bridge. unfortinatly her eldest daughter Poppy appears to be going down the same road as missy did :(

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/gp/pics/missy_thelook500.jpg

RIP sweetie

dogs_4_me
11-11-2004, 09:06 PM
RIP Misty. Shes a beautiful guinea pig:)

guineapiggie13
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Missy was so pretty. I'll keep Poppy in my thoughts and hope she will turn a corner down the right path. She will be dearly missed...

slick
11-15-2004, 12:53 PM
RIP sweet Missy. You were very much loved and can now move freely at the RB.

manda_moo87
11-17-2004, 08:02 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Missy. She sure was a beautiful girl. RIP Missy... :(

jenluckenbach
11-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Missy, what a beauty you were. RIP at the RB and watch down on your beloved people.....they miss you very much.

I am so sorry for you loss {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

cloverfdx
11-18-2004, 07:05 AM
Oh Shayna i am so sorry to hear about Missy :(.

Play hard at the bridge Missy. I will keep Poppy in my thoughts.

Karen
11-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Sweet Missy
Pretty as a cloud on a sunny day
Silky as can be
Brave little piggie
Play well at the Rainbow Bridge
Restored to all health
And wheek and squeak and play
Until you meet again

Logan
11-18-2004, 07:26 AM
I didn't see this earlier, and I'm sorry. :( Rest in peace, sweet Missy, miracle girl!

BitsyNaceyDog
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
I am so sorry.:(
Rest in Peace sweet Missy.

M&M
11-18-2004, 07:41 PM
She was beautiful. I love guinea pigs, and have had quite a few, and although other non-piggy people may think it is funny when we are sad about our pigs, I truley understand. We hurt when they go, and it is very hard, to walk into the room where they were kept, and realize they won't be there again. It is then we are comforted in knowing that they will be waiting for us at the rainbow bridge, and when we arrive, we will go with them, and be together forever.
you and your piggies will be in my thoughts.

hamsterman
11-27-2004, 10:35 AM
im so sorry:( :( :(

tatsxxx11
11-27-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry Cali:( What a beautiful girl your Missy was and how very lucky she was to have had you as her Mom. As you say, it was a miracle that she lived as long as she did and I'm sure, that was due in great part to your care and love. Blessedly she is now free of her pain and suffering, scampering about and happily wheeking up a storm at the Rainbow Bridge. I know my boy Squeekers has already made freinds with her:) I will be keeping Poppy in my prayers, Cali. {{{HUGS}}}} Sandra and piggies Moon and Rosie.

guineapiglover4life
11-27-2004, 03:51 PM
I'm sorry Cali, Missy was a beautiful cavy. :( R.I.P. Missy. Milli sends wheeks and gurgles.

Lexie :)