PDA

View Full Version : TERKINA

jackiesdaisy1935
12-15-2001, 08:53 AM
Terkina, I have never see a Prairie Dog up close and personal. You are a real beauty.
I would love to hear you sneeze, you are such a cutie. It sounds like you love to sleep too, and I would love to see you fall asleep and just fall over, that must be a hoot. I can tell your very much loved by the trip your family took to get you. Congradulations on being our sweetest, sleepiest, sneezingiest, prettiest, most loved, Very Best Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
12-15-2001, 10:39 AM
Hi Terkina!
I remember your mommy talking about you! I'm so glad to finally see how beautiful you are! I've only seen three prairie dogs in captivity--one was mean, the other was super, super sweet. I'm sure you'd be just a honey of a girl!

Congrats to you, Terkina! Enjoy your day of fame!

beagleluv5
12-15-2001, 10:41 AM
I have never seen a prairie dog for a pet, but I think it wouldn't be that bad to have one!! You are very cute and I love your life story. I think that the POTD is good spot for you! :)

tatsxxx11
12-15-2001, 11:12 AM
OMG!!! Terkina, you are absolutely precious!! Adorable little face, soft and furry belly AND OH! those sweet, sweet little feet! How very loved you are Terkina. Your human certainly proved that fact, traveling so far to bring you back safely to your forever home! I can't imagine anything more comforting than a cozy sneeze, er, make that snooze, with precious Terkina. Congratulations Terkina! Today we honor you as our most adorable, precious, sweet and loving, sneezingest, snooooooooozingest Prarie Dog Pet of the Day! "Bless You!" (Didn't I hear you sneeeze?? :D)

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]