PDA

View Full Version : Raven has gone to desperate measures...

Tonya
11-11-2004, 10:11 AM
We've been trying several different catfoods, trying to find one that the cats will eat. So far, they have refused to eat them. Well, last night, I caught Raven crunching away on the dry dog food. Now that is desperate! I didn't realize she hated her new diet food that much.

sirrahbed
11-11-2004, 10:15 AM
heehee sorry to laugh but we have been down the diet food path:D Emily and Dylan are supposed to be on diets but tried everything to let me know they were dying on that awful stuff. I finally caved and now everyone gets the same thing - a mix of adult Purina One and leftover kitten chow:rolleyes:

catlady1945
11-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Their taste in food is hilarious. When I was babysitting my daughter's cat (a young guy), he was supposed to eat his low calorie food, but he kept trying to get at my cats' seniors food!

Samantha Puppy
11-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Sushi and Kirin love Samantha's crunchies. Samantha loves Sushi's and Kirin's crunchies. Why can't each animal like their own food and stop giving me gray hair??

catnapper
11-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Mime LOVE the dogfood... its their favorite snack. Nicki just stands there looking at them eating HER food and starts barking for me to come and move the offensive creature that eating her food :rolleyes: Ah, but the game gets even whenever someone stupidly puts cats food on the floor - she has a field day eating cat crunchies! :D

jazzcat
11-11-2004, 11:43 AM
I just started switching Disney to Nutro from Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul so there is both kinds in her bowl and the kittens are fighting for the new Nutro. Actually they like it better than Diz. She's getting to where she won't eat anything.:(

DogLover9501
11-11-2004, 11:43 AM
I don't have this problem ;)

I think it's because Jasper & Wiggles eat their food as soon as it's put down LOL, and Piddle doesn't eat dog food.

Also Wiggles used to eat ALL of Emma's food, but I put it up on a shelf ;)

catfamily
11-11-2004, 05:54 PM
I decided everyone gets Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Adult Dry Food.And for wet food I use Science Diet Adult Turkey cans.It seems to be doing well with everyone.The Sensitive Stomach dry food is good for their digestion since it's always on the floor for them,I thought I'd better get something easy to Digest.
If I have problems with Science Diet..I'll get Waltham Sensitive Stomach.But it's a pain to get because you need a script for it..Waltham Catfood is suppose to be the best but so hard to get in quantities.More of a pain to get.

BCBlondie
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Mime LOVE the dogfood... its their favorite snack. Nicki just stands there looking at them eating HER food and starts barking for me to come and move the offensive creature that eating her food :rolleyes: Ah, but the game gets even whenever someone stupidly puts cats food on the floor - she has a field day eating cat crunchies! :D
My cats love dog food too... and my dogs love cat food.. o_o
I think my animals are mixed up about what they are.. :p

catmandu
11-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Be careful please! A Little Dog Food,is all right,but the lack,of taurine could expose Raven,to blindness!