PDA

View Full Version : Rosey

LHCamry
11-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Rosey... You look just like my Baby. You are so pretty. I bet you are loved very much. Glad you made DOTD.I got to see you.
Have a wonderful day.:) :) :)

pipersmom
11-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Rosey, you pretty beagle girl! You sound like quite the character! I love Beagles and I'd love to pet your pretty head!

Congratulations, Rosey! Have a wonderful day!

tatsxxx11
11-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Good Morning beautiful Rosey, you sweet Beagel girl:):):) Wish I could cover that oh so precious face of yours with kisses!!!:D What a wonderful job you do, being best friend and loyal protector to your family!!! One day I hope to have a Beagel baby as sweet and loving as you:) Lots of hugs to you adorable Rosey on your much deserved day of honor! Enjoy your special day with your proud family, sweetheart:) Yay, Rosey, DOG OF THE DAY!:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you cutie pup from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Jax
11-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Look at pretty Rosey girl! You look so cute on your wall guarding your house from those kitties. I bet you like to sing like a true Beagle cutie! Congrats to Rosey!! :) :D :)

Rachel
11-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
One day I hope to have a Beagel baby as sweet and loving as you

That was my thought as well when I first saw you, Rosey, and read what a splendid little thing you are. I should have quoted the part about covering your face with kisses, because I want to do that too. Thank you for being our Dog of the Day, Rosey. You are a PERFECT PICK.

snappy
11-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Rosey - you are a beautiful Beagle Girl! Enjoy your DOTD....You deserve a break from all those days of guarding the house against all those nasty folks in uniform....and let's not forget about those pesky neighborhood cats!
;)

Congrats!

K9soul
11-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Oh Rosey, what a pretty girl you are, and just as sweet natured and loyal as you can be! You are an obviously treasured member of your family and you sure earn your keep! :D Those cats and delivery people need watching and you're just the lady for the job :). We are privileged indeed to have such a wonderful beagle lady as yourself as our honoree!

Hope you have an extra special day today sweet girl! Congratulations Rosey, our sweetest Dog of the Day!

lizbud
11-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi Rosey,

What a beautiful Beagle girl.:) There is nothing else quite
like the pretty face of a Beagle to tug at the heart. You are an
all American doggie sweetheart. Congratulations on being chosen
as today's DOG OF THE DAY.

KYS
11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Rosey!!!