PDA

View Full Version : You Have To Hear This...No Video Just Sound

RottiMommy49
11-11-2004, 12:35 AM
I recorded this tonight while Kiki was sleeping on the couch beside my computer. I can't believe this is coming from my little girl.:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:
I had to try so hard not to laugh and wake her up...it was not easy to do:D
Hope you get a laugh out of it. Heres the pic of her after the video.
Hugs...Deb:) http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/dcp-8656_large.jpg

rotten_two
11-11-2004, 05:48 AM
oh my gosh! i can certainly appreciate this! both of my guys snore. the other night my hunny kept waking me up telling me to roll over and stop snoring. i laid awake for the longest time and while i was awake he again pushed me and told me to stop! it wasn't me! it was ms gaia snoring away -- letting me take the blame!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_11_116.gif

Cookiebaker
11-11-2004, 07:15 AM
ahahahahah :D :D That is so funny!! I have left it open, and constantly repeating on my computer. I wonder what my hubby will think when he comes upstairs. :D The snoring computer! :D

lbaker
11-11-2004, 07:35 AM
Two of my co-workers just came over and looked worried! They thought something was wrong with me :D I just said "No, a friend of mine's dog is just snoring". Boy did I get a funny look :rolleyes:

DogLover9501
11-11-2004, 11:32 AM
LOL :D :eek: and I thought Jasper snored loud :p

guster girl
11-11-2004, 11:50 AM
geez, that sounds painful! finn is freaking out! Ha ha ha ha!

robinh
11-11-2004, 12:30 PM
That is sooooo cute! At least you have a big dog - they're supposed to make big noises.

I wish I could tape Molly - my yorkie. I have never heard such a little skinny dog snore so loud. She's even louder than Kiki! It's so funny to listen to her.
:eek:

RottiMommy49
11-11-2004, 12:43 PM
I wish I could tape Molly - my yorkie. I have never heard such a little skinny dog snore so loud. She's even louder than Kiki! It's so funny to listen to her.
[QUOTE]

OMG how could a little Yorkie make so much noise:eek:

I played the whole 80 seconds to my Mom and she was laughing so loud she was crying, my son had quite the laugh out of it too, as did my hubby when he heard it. I still laugh each time I play it. I guess anything that can make us laugh is good medicine.
Glad you guys got a giggle out of it.

Hugs
Deb:)

robinh
11-11-2004, 02:04 PM
I don't know how she does it, but she does. I just played Kiki for a co-worker and she thought it was a human. :eek:

micki76
11-11-2004, 02:09 PM
:eek: And I thought Millie was loud! :D

lovemyshiba
11-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Wow!!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!!

None of my dogs snore, not even my rottie, but I could imagine Jada sounding just like Kiki if she did--I could hear some little grumbles in there that sounded like noises she makes!!!!