PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving for Winnipeg tomorrow!!

Miranda_Rae
11-11-2004, 12:13 AM
I just thought I would let you guys know that I am leaving for Winnipeg tomorrow morning! So excited and nervous. I bet I will not be able to sleep or anything. :rolleyes: I bet I will get all sick to my stomache before the show too. I have 2 shows on Friday, one on Saturday, and 2 on Sunday. Carrie says that I am ready and that Heidi is ready. Although I don't feel ready. :o Oh yes, and I can't forget the fact that on Tuesday I spent 5 hours looking for clothes for the dog show!!! :eek: :eek: Nothing ever fits me. :( So anyho, I am staying at a really cool hotel (they even give doggy treats to their doggy customers :D) and I think they have a business center, and maybe if I have time I will try to update you on the show, and how things are going. So, just wanted to tell you guys that I am heading out. So if you think of it, please pray for me. Oh, and Aly, happy birthday on the 12th since I know that is your birthday. :p

BitsyNaceyDog
11-11-2004, 06:36 AM
How exciting. Good Luck with Heidi!!:)
Can't wait to hear how everything goes.

pitc9
11-11-2004, 07:18 AM
Good Luck and have fun!!

Toby's my baby
11-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Good luck!! I hope you guys can get some blues! Try to update us if you can!

lute
11-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Good Luck!!! dog shows are fun! once you get in the ring it's a piece of cake!:D

KYS
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Have a great time, and I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Logan
11-11-2004, 03:10 PM
How exciting for you!!!! Best of luck!!!! :)