PDA

View Full Version : I got a new camera!!

slleipnir
11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I got the Canon Rebel :o :rolleyes:

http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/DCP_3084.JPG
http://www.tainted-sky.net/stuff/DCP_3086.JPG

It had a battery pack so it's still charging, but I can't wait to start taking pics. It's a beautiful camera and I like totally fell in love with it when I held it in the store :p :rolleyes: You'd think it was a pet or something :o

Anywho, it's a 6.3 MP etc etc. I can tell more if anyone cares lol. It was really expensive though...-is now poor- I spent like half my savings on it LOL

DogLover9501
11-10-2004, 09:07 PM
:eek: How exciting :D It looks great!

I want to hear more about it and I can't wait to see some pictures taken with it(as your an awesome photographer ;))

Dogz
11-10-2004, 09:37 PM
A Canon Rebel? :eek: That's an awesome camera! You're so lucky.

I was going to get a Canon G5, but ended up getting a Sony. I hoep that I will one day get a Canon. *sigh* ;)

Cookiebaker
11-10-2004, 09:38 PM
That's an awesome camera, Sleipner! I am starting to save my $ for camera like that. I haven't done any research into the one I want. But what I do know is that one of the most important features to me is the length of time it takes to take the picture. I love my camera now, but the shutter speed is just too slow and so many times I lose the perfect shot.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Ooooh, you lucky duck. It's so purdy.

Canon IS the way to go. ;) Have fun with your new "baby"!

Corinna
11-10-2004, 11:53 PM
SHSSSHHHH don't say it too loud .Hubby wants that one he has an AE1 that the lenses fit the rebel(and hes got some very expensive ones) I told him after the 1st of the year maybe (cc should be paid off by then)
Glad you went for it I saw the post of new pics look awesome.

wolfie
11-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Ooh, you're so lucky - those are the best cameras! My mom has one at school (she's a teacher). Congrats - I'd be so excited too!

I can't wait to see pics you take with it! :D