PDA

View Full Version : Banzai

teena
11-28-2000, 08:13 AM
What a beautiful dog! And that is quite the beautiful necklace. My dogs have one JUST like it. I can't give them those ropes anymore - they just don't need anymore necklaces. Keep up the good work Banzai, and congrats on being the dog of the day!

RachelJ
11-28-2000, 10:21 AM
What a beautiful smile Banzai has. I don't think anyone could look at that picture and not smile back. Congratulations to you for being Dog of the Day. You are a pretty puppy!

Sudilar
11-28-2000, 11:30 AM
Rachel, you are so right, that is the first thing you notice; he has a beautiful SMILE! Congrats, Banzai, you are a cutie! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

tatsxxx11
11-28-2000, 02:10 PM
Congratulations Banzai on being selected "Dog of the Day." You look like such a happy pup! I agree with everyone else: Your smile is just captivating! Yeah Banzai!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited November 28, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited November 28, 2000).]

GAilB
11-28-2000, 10:33 PM
I have a shiba inu, too. If yours is anything like mine, you have quite a spitfire on your hands. I got my Saki when she was 10 months old from a no-kill shelter and she's kept me on my toes ever since. Aren't shibas vocalizations amazing? Mine yodels whenever I come home after being gone for more than 10 minutes. It's a noise of sheer happiness.