PDA

View Full Version : Cubby has a new attitude.

cubby31682
11-10-2004, 08:24 PM
The other night my mother in law came over for about 10 minutes. Cubby walked up to her and cried and when she reached down to pet him he didn't run. When she went to pick him up he did. So I grabbed him and held him so she could pet him. He cried a few times but was fine.

A week ago, my mothers boyfriend was over with his son, his son came in. He swears he has never seen my cat before (which he has. Cubby was just anti-social) So I picked up Cubby so Chris could pet him. Cubby started growling at him, and hissing. (He hasn't liked kids ever since my neice punched him, and yes I did make her sit in time out for well over an hour, no tv, computer, games or Cubby until her grandma came to get her.)

My brother was also over a few days later and Cubby always runs from him. Cubby walked over to him and rubbed up against his legs. His girlfriend though he stayed away from her. Good thing as she is allergic.

He has been greeting everyone lately, and that isn't like him at all. Even as a kitten he would only greet me. He has never greeted Corey unless I'm out of town for a few days.

Edwina's Secretary
11-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Cubby must be very happy to be with you. He needs to share his happiness! That's great!

DJFyrewolf36
11-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Im glad cubby is being more social! :D

Good boy Cubby!!

catmandu
11-11-2004, 08:32 AM
as Cats,get used to you,and thier homes,they will become more outgoing,The Found Cats,are not nearly,as people shy,as they used to be.That is great,That Cubby,is so much more relaxed,with visitors.